• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please Help question thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

killer7326

I don't know if you have to unlock anything to fight him but I think he's at Disney Castle. There's a portal in that big room where you can go to timeless river.

Silent-Wings

I believe it's on one of the walls in Disney Castle from what I've seen, or maybe in the same room as the Timeless River portal.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I believe you have to beat the game on Proud mode then go to the room in Disney Castle with the Corner Stone of Light and there should be a portal there...

A

apulapul2000

To be able to go against this secret boss, first you must have completed the game, which means you must defeat the end boss. Since now you can save after defeating the game's end boss. The other objective would be to defeat the 5 Organization XIII members in their "Absent Silhouette" battles. Their battles can be accessed in different parts of the game worlds. After both of those are done, a portal will be open in Disney Castle "Hall of the Corner Stone". The portal leads to the secret boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back