• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Please Dont Spoil!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KairiGurlPaupo

I refuse to watch the ending or look at pix, so please dont say anything about it, i just wanna know if i need to be prepared to see a "Heartbreaking" ending as everyone says? DONT SPOIL IT PLEASE!!!!!! I just wanna know if its sad....

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
It's not rally heartbreaking.I think something happens before like in KH1 but ends happy .So you hve to wait for the game for the so called 'heart breaking'ending .

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Umm....there's been a seperate section for spoilers since the day after the games release....and you're making this thread now......why?

haven't seen the ending and im not going to for 4 months....
.............................................................................................. I want KH2! :(

C

*Caucasian*

I seen the trailer and you can say its sad in a happy way if that makes n e sence

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Muffin Man is a Yuri Supporter!? WOOT!

Anyways the ending is probably the most UN-sad thing I've ever seen... KH1's ending was more sad. Though I believe overall in theme KH2 is a much sadder game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back