• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playstation home

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khmaster101

Heyy guys, I just wanted to ask one question, I am very excited for playstation Home so all I wanted to ask was do you guys know whats the difference from playstation home open beta and the official in the spring?

thx for the help:p:p

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
"Beta" is a term for an incomplete product that is in testing. If you are using the Testing, not every feature/option/area/function will be there or working 100%. The point of a Beta is to find and fix bugs/errors in the programming, so if you are participating in the Beta there may be some errors or crashes that you will have to report in order to help them fix it

Basically, think of a "beta" is a "demo" for the real thing, it isn't everything that there should ber, but it's a short taste of what it's like

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, that is why it's called an "Open Beta", because that means anyone is allowed to come and see the product. If it were a "Closed beta", then only a limited number of people would be given access to the Beta through a personal invite

S

Shadow Soldier

Ya I'm going to close this thread, because.. obviously people can't help but spam. If you need any more help, feel free to PM somebody. We'll gladly answer you =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back