• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Playing cards and kingdom hearts and 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusDarkHalf

Well you have seen heartless runing around with hearts right....these new white things have spades...

does this mean kingdom hearts is off of playing cards or is it just a crazy joke

also based on the evolution idea when heart less get stroger like shadow-to a neoshadow is that like numbers in the cards like 1-10? and the queen or 10 of darkness would be ansem?

so this would mean that the old and main chariters would be the jack, queen,king, and ace right?

DONT TAKE THIS WRONG IT IS JUST A IDEA.....

A

Audo

first of all....what? second of all what do you mean by 'the dusks are running around with spades!"

RikusDarkHalf

ok mabey i got ths off wrong two things

one the evolution idea is when a heartless takes a life it becomes stronger or grows to a newer heartless

2. the heartless have a symbol on the front right? these new "dusks" have a symbol on there face if any thing it might represent a card symbol like dimond, spade, or club right?

there is no way there can't be a connection befor you get me wrong give me proof...

RikusDarkHalf

also to this idea the they are the left overs when the body and soul are gone so are these dusks going after new hearts for themselfs? to become humans or become stronger?

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
That's a cool idea, but the heartless want hearts not a body and soul, so wouldn't the dusks who have no heart, would want a body and soul. But one thing is that the heartless are of darkness so would wish to kill, but the nobodies are not of light or darkness but of twilight, so why would they have reason to kill?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back