• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

playable characters!?!?!?!?!?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora-Riku

hey so i now that u can play as Sora and as Mickey in KH2 but i heard that u could play as Riku too!?
is this true? cause i played the whole game and did not play as Riku one single time. Is this because its only in the final mix? or is it just one of those things that people start for atention. please help me out!!!!!

thanks!

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Other than the part in the 4th Xemnas battle, you cannot play as Riku. However, a Codebreaker code has been recently developed which allows you to play as Riku. Does that clarify things?

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
hey so i now that u can play as Sora and as Mickey in KH2 but i heard that u could play as Riku too!?
is this true? cause i played the whole game and did not play as Riku one single time. Is this because its only in the final mix? or is it just one of those things that people start for atention. please help me out!!!!!

thanks!

Why do people get so worked up like that?

No you can only play as him in the fourth Xemnas battle, unless you have the code.

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
there are a few threads on KHI with th code, try searching play as riku, or playable riku... in my thread i got the first ever vid about playable Riku.... but not the code...

Last edited:

SoraKHLuver

u need a device such as ARMax to play as riku, just import it, get the code, do sum $hit that i dont know bout to input the code, and u have a playable riku!!!

note: u can only play as riku as long as u use the code!

Wynn

PPKZelfar said:
umm....Sora-riku...ure a n00b to...so shut up, ure a newbie so repsect guys who have a higher rank on you, i only saw my cuzin use Riku and he did use the code(which i forgot)

Wrong person, Z. As for Riku being playable outside the Xemnas battle, you can only use the air combo as far as I know if you applied the code.

Ragnarocker

thanks!

Yes, it's true.
You AR and hack the game to be able to play as Riku.

~ragnarok

Sora-Riku

hey PKKzelfar im not a noob so stop picking on people to make yourself feel better about how much u suck at every thing!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back