• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Play as Mickey?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
No. If mickey dies he'll automatically heal you. So no matter what you get a chance. HOWEVER if you die again mickey we'll come again. If he dies again he'll heal you but he isn't going to ever come back so it'd your last chance. BUT if he heals you on his own (as in you get the drive bar up to three then he'll him) he'll come back if you die. He'll keep coming back for as long as out of all the times he's healed you he hasn't died twice. Like this:

You die.
Mickey heals.
You are revived with maximum hp and mp.
You die.
Mickey revives.
You are revived with max hp and mp.
You die.
Mickey dies and revives.
You are revived with partial hp and mp (with mp you can only use one spell. that's all you have left. Using heal would be the wise choice)
You die.
Mickey revives.
Max mp and hp
You die.
Mickey is defeated and revives.
You are revived with partial mp and hp. He won't come back.
You die.
Game over.

You won't die that much lol. But in proud mode you will die several times in one boss sometimes. (i think my record is around 6-7 for Xaldin on proud)

Stryder_sdc

roxas13.2006 said:
Yeah it should be in spoiler , and king mickey plays in ceburus,deep dive ,and etc.
and if u want to kno how i found out my friend in japan has the game and told me about it but he did not tell me nothing else .

Sounds EXACLTY like something Surve would say, no offence if you aren't, but can someone do an IP check to see if he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back