• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pixar worlds in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best Pixar Worlds in BBS (limit 3 per person)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Toy Story
WallE
(WALL-E is the story of the last little robot on Earth. He is a robot and his programming was to help clean up. You see, it's set way in the future. Through consumerism, rampant, unchecked consumerism, the Earth was covered with trash. And to clean up, everyone had to leave Earth and set in place millions of these little robots that went around to clean up the trash and make Earth habitable again.)
Well, the cleanup program failed with the exception of this one little robot and he's left on Earth doing his duty all alone. But it's not a story about science fiction. It's a love story, because, you see, WALL·E falls in love with EVE, a robot from a probe that comes down to check on Earth, and she's left there to check on and see how things are going and he absolutely falls in love with her.[3]
Bug's Life
The Incredibles
Finding Nemo
Monster's Inc.
Cars
Rattatoullie
Up ()"coming-of-old-age story" about a seventy-something guy who lives in a house that "looks like your grandparents' house smelled." He befriends a clueless young Wilderness Ranger and gets into lots of altercations. Says Pixar: "Our hero travels the globe, fights beasts and villains and eats dinner at 3:30 in the afternoon."
Toy Story As kids
Limit 3 Votes a Person
:thumbup::thumbsup:

Last edited:

Rix

:)
Awards
This has been discusse at least 2456732 times......

A

Anima Relic

^Well there is nothing you can do about it obviously :glare: It was a hard chocie between Cars, Monster's inc and The Incredibles. I chose Cars though. I'd like to actually have some racing in KH. The Gummi Ship thing doesn't do it, nor does the "skateboarding". Toy Story and A Bug's Life FTW. :glare:

D

Divine Light

I think The Incredibles would be a cool world for BBS although in a way I always kinda thought of the Incredibles being a KH3 world.

D

Divine Light

there isn't a The Incredibles 2 lol..so that doesn't really work.

A

Anima Relic

^They could just make another storyline for Incredibles up .

Rix

:)
Awards
hmmm. but remember that every character in cars are uh.. cars.. so I think that would make Terra and the others cars too,hehe! And I'm not so sure about if I would have liked that, but that is my opinion. Toy story and the incredibles would hve been great, and maybe Monsters Inc too.

Yes like I said this has been discussed so many times, but on an another side, we will kee rediscussing thing like that as long as it is lack of new information here...

A

Anima Relic

^Cars could work, VAT were turned into cars, they could transform their keyblades into spikes on their hubcaps and pop other Car's tires lol.

kh is ba

Toy Story (of course), Bugs life (cool to be a small bug and wanna see what kind Sora would be), and The Incredibles (fighting in is so it would be good and also you would get a superpower =D)

A

Anima Relic

Either don't post and shut up, or shut up and deal with it :glare:

SoraXVen

i chose finding nemo (hopes it replaces little mermaid & their musical numbers) also does anyone remember that movie "the little toaster" i'd like to see that replace whinnie the pooh. you could go and reunite all the apliances with their owner:thumbsup:

kh is ba

Oh yeah The Brave Little Toaster (there were too many sequels to that). It might be cool but IDK if I would really like it and Winnie the Pooh has to be in KH in my opinion but I don't think you should have to do it to see the secret ending.

Darkness_Falls

Love the little toaster. That would be a good alternative to Winnie the Pooh.
I personally would want to see Cars or the Incredibles. I'm thinking Finding Nemo might be too similar to Atlantica, with the movement style and all.

Metalhead

Website
www.myspace.com
Being little toy story characters would be pretty cool. It seems to be the least bad world. Plus it seems the only world where fighting would be fun.

Aurum-Femina

Toy Story, Monsters, Inc., and Finding Nemo.

While I'm sure I'll love WALL-E, it wouldn't make sense for him to be the last robot on Earth and having three guys following him around. D: Besides, from what I've heard, quite a large chunk of the film is silent. How much ya wanna bet that the KH Trio would try to be quiet? Haha.

Vivi -Rebirth-

WALL-E is good for BBS as the scenery for WALL-E fits BBS. Up would be good for say KH3, especially if Nomura somehow decided to end the series at 3. Up seems like the perfect film to end any series with. Pixar could even stop doing films period and end it well with Up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back