• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pirates Or Ninjas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pirates or Ninjas

• Pirates

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Ninjas

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Ninjas. They are stealthy, have better weapons, and they use PROPER ENGLISH. Ninjas > Pirates.
Moonspeak isn't English.

At least a fellow Anglophobe can actually try to decipher what a pirate is talking about.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Guns don't use homing-bullets, they can still miss, and when they have to reload they're a sitting duck for like 5 minutes as they prepare the weapon again

We're not talking about a Ninja squaring off with a Pirate, the Ninja just standing there and the Pirate fires at him and then the Ninja goes all matrix bullet-time and evades. If the Ninja is moving around or is hiding in the shadows or whatever, the Pirate can miss or not be able ot aim at him properly which means he won't get a garunteed shot, and once he runs out of bullets then all he has left is his sword

unknown_boy

Where's my fluffy?!!
Right, i'm leaving on the roads that lead to my fl
Guns don't use homing-bullets, they can still miss,
So do Shurikens

TMM said:
We're not talking about a Ninja squaring off with a Pirate, the Ninja just standing there and the Pirate fires at him and then the Ninja goes all matrix bullet-time and evades. If the Ninja is moving around or is hiding in the shadows or whatever, the Pirate can miss or not be able ot aim at him properly which means he won't get a garunteed shot, and once he runs out of bullets then all he has left is his sword

Are we talking about real ninjas or these anime ninjas? Because A real ninja really won't be able to "go all matrix bullet-time." And what says a Pirate can't disguise himself in the enviorment around him, huh? And if a Ninja throws a shuriken at the pirate, what says a pirate can't evade that attack? And while we are on the topic, let's go to close-combate. A pirate is skilled in the area, but what about a Ninja? It usually attacks from afar. So when doing close-combat, a ninja fails hard.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Are we talking about real ninjas or these anime ninjas? Because A real ninja really won't be able to "go all matrix bullet-time." And what says a Pirate can't disguise himself in the enviorment around him, huh? And if a Ninja throws a shuriken at the pirate, what says a pirate can't evade that attack? And while we are on the topic, let's go to close-combate. A pirate is skilled in the area, but what about a Ninja? It usually attacks from afar. So when doing close-combat, a ninja fails hard.

Do you even know what you're talking about? Ninja were trained in close-combat. The reason why they didn't engage in CQC in their time was because they weren't given blades, at least not any that would work for combat. They sometimes, however, carried other weapons. Ninja were far from "failing hard" in CQC.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
So do Shurikens

Okay......and? I never said Shurkens can't miss....

Wow, someone needs to go get themselves a heaping bucket of READING COMPREHENSION

I said that the Ninja can't, nor does it need, to physically see the bullet coming at them and then go all matrix and dodge it, all he needs to do is have the Pirate miss him enough so that he runs out of bullets and has to reload for 10 minutes

No one here said that a Shurikens would be un-dodgable, but atleast a Ninja doesn't have to spend 10 minutes reloading his throwing arm

And Ninja's are specifically trained in close-combat, but the poisons and shurikens and such are used because they needed to be stealthy and not get caught, or during assasinations

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Pirates are so win. They have swords, and eyepatches, and small bombs, and and and.... They just rox0rz.

Seriously. They are dirty tricksters too. Could beat a ninja any day. So what if it was cheating?

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Ninjas obviously, for those of you who say, oh pirates have guns, ninjas are dead meat are just ignorant. Ninjas were trained at, as soon as they could walk and talk. They would practice, in swimming, something most pirates cant even do even though they are sailors. Things like practicing dislocating their joints so they could escape from traps easier, of course, hand to hand combat, including parlylizing enemies with just two fingers, as well as superb martial arts training, and much, much more like weapons and stealth, they could stand completley still and it would look like a tree was throwing shurikens at them, I have to go, so I cant explain much but later I will put more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back