• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pirates of the Caribbean A New Day... Su and OOC

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
pirates-of-the-caribbean-2.JPG

A New Day

Jack and the gang was finally seperated. Time has been changing due to the start of the Revolutionary War. British had there hand full. Their still up for getting there hands on one special pirtae. Captain Jack Sparrow. Captain Sparrow is so close to what he needs, however his small dingy sunk, again. He has landed at the key west Florida. You live here. Jack comes and buys a new ship, one stronger and faster than the Black Pearl, the Dark Skull. Now he has his new ship and needs a new crew. He accepting all he can get, women and men (mainly men.) It's your turn to sail with Captain Jack Sparrow and head to the fountain of youth.

The fountain of youth in the movie is in Florida, but to make diffrent from the movie it's else where. It's going to be down south. South of the caribbean island of Aruba, savvy?

In this RP you will either fight on a few diffrent sides. The side of Jack Sparrow and his crew, the side of the British, and Captain Barboss trying to get his hands on Jack and his map. So chose your side and get ready to set sail mates!

Rules
No God Modding
No magic
No killing other people
I want people who are in this, not out. Meaning do not quit, I don't care what your excuse is. The world is going to end, no please I want people willing to follow through
You must put Yo Ho, Yo Ho a pirates life for me somewhere in your post (except me, I do not want people to look and see that in mine and skip over these rules.
You can have up to a max of three people, that's it.
Only a certain amount of people will be accepted for the certain parts, if they are full no begging to be appart of it.

Savvy?

Templates
Pirates...
for this you cane be Captain Jack Sparrow, or Captain Barbossa but no extra people (unless needed) Please PM me if you want to be one of the two.

Name:
Side: (Barbossa or Sparrow)
Appearence:
Weapon: (gun, sword, or bowbs)
Personality:
Bio:
Theme Song:
Other:

British
Always open

Name:
Appearence:
Weapon: (sword or gun)
Personality:
Bio:
Theme Song:
Other:

Positions for the British are always open (mainly because people want to be pirates more) If however there is a pirate position open, take it before it's taken.

Capitain Barbossa
Accepting 10

Captain Jack Sparrow
Accepting 6
  1. reserved for me
British (Always open)

Now some one can be Jack Sparrow or Captain Barbossa- they are not part of the crew, so if all crew places are taken and there is no captain for neither side, you can become the captain-- I do ask keep them like the real thing.

Have Fun

Last edited:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Name: Jenny Smith
Side: Sparrow
Appearence:
pirategirlwp1024.jpg

Weapon: sword
Perssonality: Smart, pirate like, can be rude, also can be polite and nice.
Bio: Jenny has grown up on the keys since she was little. Born there naturally. She was born shoretly after her parents arrived from Englnad to the Key West. Her father was and always a pirate. He was caught one day and hung, however Jenny is still a pirate and going under the crew of the famous Jack Sparrow.
Theme Song: Yo Ho, Yo Ho a Pirates Life for Me
Other:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back