• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► [.pieces -o f- heart => [Semi-AU/Post KH2 Fanfic]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
[.pieces -o f- heart => somethings are best meant forgotten

Here's another try at my after-KH2 fanfic... The other one didn't get too many comments and only two people really commented. :\ It was either how I wrote it or people hated it in general. If no one comments, then people don't give a care. [And, yesh Raynie, I gave it plently of time. >>;]

So, yesh, now that that's out of the way... This is fic is about Nobodies and what would happen if Roxas "un-merged", so to speak, from Sora. Really... what would happen if that happened? I would squeal like a fangirl, for one thing, and there would be lots of havoc, especially if Sora disappeared. :| Since I'm twisted, I used that idea with a sucky fanfic I created but changed it into something better to get... THIS! -cue random music- :000

Here ish mah fanfic, which I'm attempting to rewrite before I put up the fifth chapter. Expect the prolouge and chapter one to be rewritten while I'll just ask GuardianofHearts to beta any other chapters that I think are sucky... .__.; Hope ya like it! Critique if you see any mistakes in it! ^^;

- p i e c e s _o f_ h e a r t -
a w a k e n i n g _ Angels in Flight
- t r a e h _f o_ s e c e i p -
"Sora! Riku!"

The two boys jerked their heads to the side to see their red haired friend coming towards them. Sora jumped to his feet and Riku followed, the younger boy glancing at Kairi with a confused expression. "Hey, what's up?" Kairi seemed breathless for a second and she showed them a bottle with a letter inside. "Look."

"The king!?" he exclaimed, hastily snatching the bottle and pulling out the letter as fast as he could. A few seconds past and his heart raced faster and faster, until it seemed like the whole island disappeared by a wave, only to be replaced by the sandy beach they all knew so well.

Omoidaseba haruka haruka

It was night and the wind blew softly against the waves. Kairi sat alone on the shore, her arms hugging her knees. She brushed the hair out of her face and stared endlessly out into the blue sky, swirls of orange, yellow, and green mixed in with the midnight blue color.

Mirai wa doko made mo kagayaitata
Kirei na aozora no shite de
Bokura wa sukoshi dake obiete ita

Her purple eyes gleamed while she looked up at the sky and she sang a song under her breath, while she waited for her friends to return to the sandy beaches.

I watch you, fast asleep
All I fear means nothing

When she closed her eyes, the wind blew faster and faster and blew her red bangs in front of her eyes. The wind came to an unexpected stop and her eyes were no longer purple, while her bangs were no longer red. Roxas' eyes fluttered open and he swiftly jumped to his feet. A voice echoed against the black, endless walls of the empty place he awoke in and he frantically searched for the source of this voice.

In you and I, there's a new land
Angels in flight

When he jerked his head around, there Naminé was, literally floating in mid air with her feet firmly planted on nothing. Roxas blinked and turned himself completely towards the blonde haired girl, acting as if he wanted to ask her something or atleast talk to her. He wanted to know one thing...

The wind began to blew once again and both Naminé was blown away from the wind, along with this place. Roxas, on the other hand, was falling through nothing as the ground disappeared. When his feet landed on the ground, he had stepped forwards as the cloak on him blew in the breeze. With both keyblades in his grasp, Sora and the blonde haired boy stood on a blue platform as the keyblade master growled as the Nobody.

My sanctuary, my sanctuary yeah
Where fears and lies melt away
Music in time
What's left of me, what's left of me

When the two clashed, everything started up faster and faster than before.

Hitoshirezu
My heart's a battleground
snoitome eurt deen I
(wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I)
snoitome eurt deen I

Clank. Clank. Clank. Clash! The three keyblades exclaimed, two clashing against one and one clashing against two. With every step, flip, jump, and turn, there was a single crack in the glass underneath their feet. The brown haired boy didn't take notice, that is, until his black oversized shoe broke through the surface. A muffled gasp emitted from the boy's mouth and the glass scratched against his skin. A keyblade was pointed straight at the brown haired boy while he sunk further and further through the stained glass. Everything turned black and the enigma disappeared, a vague smirk spread across his pale face.

You show me how to see
That nothing is whole and nothing is broken

The sensation of falling set in, the keyblade wielder's spiky brown hair whipped across his face.

Then, it hit.

He stumbled as he came in for a landing, the boy's heart racing when his feet met the ground. Sora held his breath as he went to let out a "Whoa!" yet quickly stood up to his feet with a sigh. A staircase stood before him, swirls of a darker grey mixed in with the light grey. What lead up this staircase is what he had to know: someone or just a way out of this dark ocean. Either way, it must've meant something good.

A kick off the ground and he went running up this plain stairway. Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. It was a hard footstep, one with an odd sense of determination hidden within it. Everything started to change as he ran: The sky was still as dark as ever but it had a midnight blue tint to it. A lighter, neon-ish red and a pale yellow colored the edges of a moon in the sky while a zoomed, yellow color swirled back and forth around it, a crater etched in the middle of the heart shaped moon. Weird symbols begun to appear on the edge of the stairway, almost like they were statues. Then, he saw it. Wait, no... He saw them.

Riku and Kairi!

In you and I, there's a new land
Angels in flight
My sanctuary, my sanctuary yeah
Where fears and lies melt away
Music inside
What's left of me
What's left of me now

A leap of both excitement and relief exploded inside the fifteen year old boy and he couldn't help but run straight towards his two best friends. The scenery begun to change once again, this time taking the form of a beach. He was running through the water towards his two friends. Riku was jumped on by King Mickey in the water but Sora took no notice, to say the least. His deep blue eyes sparkled when he set his sights on Kairi, who just gave him a sweet, cheerful grin that made him blush.

"Whoa!" Sora exclaimed, finding himself being glomped by a pair of cartoon-ish animals. A blue clad duck ran towards the key bearer who was following a green and yellow wearing walking, talking dog. Goofy jumped on Sora first and the boy just laughed as he found himself being thrown back into the water. Donald jumped on the boy next while Goofy ruffled his spiky hair, Donald giving him a hug. They acted like they hadn't seen him in ages!

Then came Kairi... Sora couldn't help but blush again while his trademark grin positioned itself on his face.

"See? You're home..."

Her voice echoed in his mind and Sora seemed as if in a trance. Donald and Goofy positioned him so he was sitting in the water, Goofy letting out a silence version of his goofy laugh. Sora gave a nod to the red haired girl's comment and continued to smile. "Yeah, we're back!"

Then his hand went rummaging through his pocket where he pulled out a star shaped charm as Kairi reached out her hand. In his grasp was her lucky charm, the one he promised to bring back to her. His grin grew bigger and wider as he grasped onto Kairi's hand

Then, it felt like time, and everything in it, stopped. Everyone was frozen and everything was dark. A cold chill ran down the boy's spine and he looked at what was meant to be in Kairi's grasp: A now mangled up version of her lucky charm, their promise. Did that mean...

Zutto mae ni suki datta hito
Fuyu ni kodomo ga umeru sou da
Mukashi kara no kimari goto wo
Tama ni utagaitaku naru yo
Zutto wasurerarenakatta no
Nengajou wa shashin tsuki kana
Watashitachi nin dekinakatta koto wo
Totemo natsukashiku omou yo

It felt like a hand had grabbed onto the collar of his shirt, balling it up into their fist, and threw him up in the air. He was falling! He was falling... up? The sky grew darker as grey, dark storm clouds rolled in, which he watched with his head formed to look up. He tempted to glance down, down to see what happened to Kairi, Riku, Donald, and Goofy. Out of the bottom of his eyes, he saw Kairi reaching up her hand to him but he could reach her!

He went to put out his hand and scream her name but both failed, in their own odd ways. His voice wasn't there, it was gone or different if anything. And his hand... It looked like the dark was coiling over it. A painful lurch filled up in the boy's stomach as he watched. His hands weren't hands anymore... They were claws!

The higher he fell up, the blacker his skin became. Not only that but his clothes too. And his eyes... they were a glowing yellow. Wisps of darkness came from his arms and legs and his claws ached for the urge to kill. What happened to him? Was he a heartless? That, he would never know...

My fears, my lies
Aozora no shita de

The sensation of falling returns but, this time, Sora wasn't the one who was falling. The tomboy's messy brown hair flapped in her face, her eyelids pulled over her deep blue eyes. She looked almost exactly like Sora but, he was a boy and she was a... tomboy! A pair of once white gloves were placed on her hands, a vest the boy once wore clinging to her shoulders, and a sleeveless white shirt was hidden underneath the vest. The only chain she had was a chain that once belonged to him, a chain that sat on her belt that had crowns placed on it. She was wearing a pair of baggy, dark blue pants that almost looked like jeans and a cross behind shoes that Sora had worn before were placed on her feet.

The sky was grey and lifeless, it used to be blue but not anymore. A bay side town sat on the ocean where a beach lead to the water. But, in this once busy town, no one was there. It actually looked like someone had taken a giant pair of claws and swiped through it.

Shades of blue appeared in the girl's eyes as her hair continued to whip across her face. A painful lurch boomed in the tomboy's gut while gazing at the town below. Was this a dream? It was definitely a freaky one...

Only a few feet from the ocean now. It seemed like a voice was hidden underneath the water but it didn't explain why there was static in her eyes.

Rena!

The voice sound like it was beaconing, wanting her to keep from falling it seemed. But, she couldn't help it! More static filled up in her eyes and the brown haired tomboy tried to fight by blinking her eyes. Nope, didn't work. The voice came again, almost screaming. Only a few inches...

Rena!!

Static filled the girl's eyes and the sensation of falling disappeared. There was no wind, no sound. Well, except for the sound of water...

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Hmm, although I said I was lazy, I figured I might just come and see what the fuss was about XD

It's pritteh assum Rena =3
'twas definitely worth the read, keep updatin' and I'll try to kepp up XD

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ZOMGGGGG -squeals like a fangirl- Peoples actually commented! -bounces- I take it back Raynie. >>; Now... I CAN'T LEAVE :00 Cause... er... PEOPLE ACTUALLY WILL READ THIS :DDD

Soo... about updates: If I'm not lazy, expect it in a week or just a few days. If I do get lazy... uhh... expect it in two or more weeks. :\ But I won't get lazy! Cause I'll give Raynie and Amme rulers to thwack me with! :D; -scurries away-

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
D: She's got a ruler! GET THE COOKING SPRAY. -pulls out can of cooking spray-

'Tis okay, Amme. :3 -gives cookie- Just dun hit me with dat ruler! D8!

Now I must get cracking... TOMORROW. I'm gonna write like CRAZY tomorrow... and hope that my writing doesn't suck. Ooo... I might've just jinxed it. ;___; Stupid meh. -whimpers-

All I have to do now is bug Ash about putting a side story on here... Anyone wanna read a side story? I know I wanna read a side story. -coughhack-with15pairingsandaspoon-coughhack-

-goes to write- D8;; SANKYOUFORTHECOMMENTSKS!! i dun wanna get hit by 6 different peoples... T____T

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-shakes cooking spray- PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DOOM. -sprays... pitifully- ...This. Sucks. D8;

ZOMG I'M SLACKING OFF! :3; -runs away-

Too bad Ash isn't on right now... >>; I would go bug her but, I can't. D8; -makes note to bug Ash tomorrow-

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-squee- Thank you very much for the comments! x3

Now I shall continue on. :0 This is more of a side story but, it explains the plot in a nutshell so... I thought I'd post it. :3; Hopefully it'll keep someone busy for a bit.

s h a r d _ 0.5 ~ The Unexpected Twist

The spiky haired boy let out a loud snore and he laid in his bed, covers tossed everywhere while he hid underneath the sheets. You could see a foot sticking out and a few fingers sticking out another part of the bed. Yet, what really caught anyone's attention was the loud snoring. It was a surprise that Sora could even sleep, it was so loud!

Sora.

"Neahhh..." the boy said in a dazed voice, letting out a groan rather than a word.

Sora...

The boy went back to his snoring, feeling a bit of water rolling down from his mouth.

Sora!!!

"AHH!" A mess of spiky brown hair came into view along with the messy sheets becoming just a flutter in the wind, motioning towards the window. Half asleep, Sora latched onto the flying sheet and dragged it away from the open window while he let out a lazy yawn. It was night on Destiny Islands and his loud outburst obviously woke someone else up.

"Sora! What's with all that noise?"

"Its nothin', mom!!" Sora exclaimed hastily, his dazed tone still recognizable in his voice. 'Stupid Nobody...'

Yeah, I'm so stupid...

"Would you shut up!?"

"Sora!!"

"Its nothing, mom!!"

The spiky haired boy let out a sigh and couldn't help but fall backwards back onto the pillow that once sat under his head. His deep blue eyes stared up at the stars hanging from the ceiling. There was an odd tone of seriousness in his eyes and he started thinking...

"I saw her..." He said out of the silence, narrowing his eyes that gazed up at the ceiling. It was weird... "It was that girl again but..." An un-gloved hand reached up for the ceiling and a thoughtful frown formed on his face. "She looked just like me..."

In the middle of the darkness, a lone figure stood in the middle of it all. A hood was pulled over their head and their back turned against the boy's vision. A chain rested on the right side of the pants and a pair of black dyed gloves were pulled over their hands, along with a similar vest to one of his own pulled over their shoulders. Then, they turned out, gazing at the nothingness with a familiar pair of deep blue eyes. Messy brown bangs could be seen from underneath the hood. A small frown was formed on the young girl's face, looking both shy and in disbelief as they stared behind them. 'Who're you?'

Then, out of the blue, they jerked themselves around and just took off, leaving Sora to reach out his hand to them. 'Wait!' No avail. They just... disappeared; disappeared through the darkness.

"Who was it?"

How should I know?

"You're the one who all dark 'n stuff!"

Oh, right... The voice gave a nervous laugh just as Sora sat up and simply glared at a piece of air that lingered in front of him.

"C'mon." The word was spat out of the boy's mouth and he jumped from his bed, grabbing a vest that sat on a nearby chair.

Wait... what do ya mean "C'mon"!?

The trademark grin formed on the fifteen year old's face.

"We're gonna go see King Mickey."

~

"Roxas!!"

A piece was missing. He couldn't put his finger on what, it was just... gone! Sora threw his gloved hand over his heart and searched around, as if he was searching for something.

"Roxas! Roxas!!"

No voice, no piece, no nothing. Roxas was...

An evil laugh came from above, from the figure hovering over him. Suddenly, a pair of tendrils coiled around the keyblade master's throat and wrists while another pair wrapped around his legs. 'What the...'

"Oh great. I get to kill the stupid keyblade master. What fun~"

Sora shot the enigma a glare through his then half closed eyes, gasping for breath as the tendrils squeezed tighter.

"First, I'll beat the crap out of you until there's nothing left," they started out with an odd giggle, "Then I'll take the other part of you that's missing..."

"And then, I'll destroy you all, one by one..."

There came a glass shattering cry, full of agony and pain that just waited to get away. His eyes turned lifeless and then, there was nothing. No silence, no wind... just laughter...

~

The brown head sat up with a jolt, gasping for breath as she shook. Not only from the thunder rumbling outside but, from the dream she had. The eleven year old shook heavily as she reached out for an old teddy bear that laid on the ground, her eyes looking horrified. As soon as her fist coiled tightly around the bear's hand, she literally fell over and squeezed the bear so hard, it would be like she was squeezing the life out of him.

There was a boy, he looked so familiar, and then... well... she didn't know herself.

Who are you? I wish you'd get out of my head...

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
OMG! So that's why Sora and Roxas were split up? ZOMG! -has a seizure- it all makes sense!

-nances- MORE MORE MORE MORE MOOORE!

Very good chapter. I love the description. I can visualise what is going on and the emotions that are being felt. Amazing.

sakura hikari

Website
s6.invisionfree.com
OMG! YOU RETTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! Just like Omni! OMG!!!!!!!!!!1111 Its nice to see you got some more readers! Congrats! How many times exactly, have you rewritten this story? I couldn't keep track, but this is good anyway. Keep the chapters coming!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
-squee- Comments comment comments comments comments COMMMMMMENTSSSSS -bounces- xP Thanks for all the comments! :3

...WHAT!? SORA DIED!?! TT______TT SORA-POOKEY-KUNNNNNN -sobs-

Okay... we'll say, YUSH! He DID die! :D;;; 'Cause someone is a butthead!

ZOMG I CAME BACK AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT -bounces- Uhhh... -counts- I dunno... maybe... 2 times on the prolouge and once on the first chapter while I'm gonna revise some other chapters... -counts- We'll just say once. :DD Now I wonder if I should post this up on KH~AD... And I shall keep them coming! ...Right after a word from our sponser. -runs away-

ZOMG now I have dub these things EVERY SINGLE TIME. >___O We're not kids. Most of us are like... 13+. I think people swear at that age. I, for one, said ...DONKEY -coughhack- when I saw a certain movie in 12 cause I was ticked off at someone. I think a 13 year old kid can call a stupid meanie head... something besides a stupid meanie head. -kicks- Oh well. Someone will get the point across... eventually... =__=;

-goes off to write- NO RULERS!! D8;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back