• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

pick a villain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaXeMs_TwilighT

in my make-believe room, in my make-believe house,
any villain or boss from any disney movie or s.e. game or movie, and give reasons why they should be one in kingdom hearts....il start

bahumat-
something about him he would make a great boss in the game i mean hes used in almost every ff game why not in this one too?he could be a boss like curt zisa or the phantom:D

australian sora

Keyblade Master
well he kinda is in FFX-2 and FFX cos you fight him and bahamet isnt really one either...he was beoing conrtolled in AC by kadaj and he saved tifa

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Hmm. I would like to see Seymour Guado. He is one of my favorite villains. I mean he wanted to become Sin to end the people's suffering. Plus he used his own mother. she became anb aeon and he used her as a tool. As for disney I would like to see forte from beauty and the beast the enchanted Xmas. I liked him because he was voiced by by my fav. actor Tim Curry.

RIKUSFACE

Syn, is that how u spell it?from FF X or older siefer. since they had sephiroth why not siefer from FF VIII but older like in FF VIII.

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol sin was soo easy ......the sin insider sin......all you have to do is cast reflect on it and keep hitting it.....took like 3-4 aurons hits took it down cos the 99,999 damage

well i reckon

kuja would still be cool to verse (damn guy looks like a chick)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back