• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Persona: The Arcana [Episode One: Questions] {Sign Ups/OOC}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

iNerdz

Persona: The Arcana
An iNerdz Production
Episode One: Questions

Note: I have not played any of the Persona games before P3, so I won’t make a (direct) reference to them in this rp. Some references to Philemon (sp?) are bound to be made eventually (wink).

Another Note: The stuff in the spoiler boxes are things you NEED to read, I just put them in the boxes to save space.

To resist one’s death, is to resist one’s initial reason for being born.

Thou that wish to change fate, you are granted one year.

One cannot change destiny. One cannot alter fate. See for thy self what wrath you hath brought down.

You awake to find yourself a mysterious room. A strange, yet familiar blinding blue light hits you next.
The last thing you remember was hitting the sack in your room, sleeping like a baby.
Is this a dream?
Or…something else?
It was then that he appeared to you, and your journey, whether you liked it or not, began.

Welcome, to the Velvet Room.
A place, that lies between dream and reality,
Mind, and matter.

My name is Igor, and I am truly pleased to make your acquaintance.
It’s been so long since I’ve had the pleasure of a guest, hmhm. It gets lonely here sometimes.
I have brought you here for a very special reason, but do not fear; your physical self is fast asleep in the real world.
And now, onto why I’ve brought you here tonight.
Your destiny, as well as mine, are bound together by the same contract.
It’s a simple document really, only stating that you accept full responsibility for your actions. Nothing more, nothing less, and in return, you will receive unimaginable power.
The power of Persona!
Think of Persona as a mask for you, the individual, to use to combat the hardships you will no doubt encounter in the coming year.
You may use these powers however you wish, as long as you hold yourself accountable for what you have done. Do not falter in reaching your destination, no matter how difficult that task may become.
I doubt that you’ve come to realize it but you hold a remarkable wealth of potential.
Perhaps even enough to change fate itself.
I, am but a servant to your greatness, I will aid and watch as you continue towards you destination, whatever that may be.
And for now, I bid you farewell. But remember, we will meet again.

-The Story-

No one can escape time. It delivers us all to the same end…
You can’t cover your eyes or plug your ears. - Pharos

The year is 2022, ten years after the events of Persona 4 have come to a close. Izanami has been defeated and our world and the TV world have been freed from the fog.
While the members of SEES have long since retired their Evokers and set out on their separate paths, vowing to honor the blue-haired boy’s sacrifice of sealing Nyx.
Humanity has finally seemed to have learned its lessons, the grieving thoughts that once screamed out to put an end to their race have quieted down to a faint whisper.
For ten long years the mysteries of the Velvet Room have been left undisturbed by the outside.
The siblings Elizabeth and Margaret have both left their duties as servants to Igor for their own gain.
Elizabeth still desperately searching for a way to free the blue-haired boy.
And Margaret has all but disappeared completely, leaving not even the foggiest clue of where she could have gone.
There are no Shadows, no Personas, no Persona-Users, and no more Wild Cards.
It is during this sleepy period of peace that you, my friend, began to attend Sakuya High.
A normal high school built upon the old Gekkoukan campus in Neo-Tatsumi Island.
Neo-Tatsumi Island, as it’s now called, is the remodeled version of the city where the heroes of SEES once resided. The Kirijo Group which is now all but disbanded, was bought out by the new company Eos Corp.
This no-name American company has come from just about nowhere to outmatch one of Japan’s top businesses, and it now owns the rights to all of its estates including SEES old dorm which it now has opened back to the students of Sakuya High.
But recently the head of the group was suddenly murdered in his Neo-Tatsumi Estate, and his daughter Maya kidnapped.
His only son and heir, Xavier left without a clue on his father’s murderer, and his sister’s kidnapper.
It is from this mystery, that your journey is born.
Several young high-school students, once again set out to seek the truth.
On different paths, though each one is connected.
The Arcana’s past will be remembered while its future will be revealed, and we will finally reach the Velvet Room’s final destination.
Just remember your Contract, and the rules that bind you.

--Neo-Tatsumi Island Tourist Brochure--

[I]Thank you for choosing to vacation at Neo-Tatsumi, we are certain you will come to love our sun, surf, and smiling faces[/I]

Welcome traveler to the beautiful sun filled shores of Neo-Tatsumi Island!
An oceanfront city with a cool and relaxing atmosphere.
We are a city that prides itself on our state of the art Eos Corp. technology.
We have several brand new tourist attractions like the Paulowina Mall, now with and automated food court, or the hip teen floor. Send the kids here and they can enjoy all the latest Virtual Reality games and those new Manga Cafes. For the adults there is Club Escapade, open every night all night.
If you are looking for a more traditional, spiritual kick, visit Naganaki Shrine located near the student dorms. Usually untouched by the crowds children from around town can still be seen playing on the playground.
Just coming off the monorail? You have most likely just arrived at one out of two of our stations. The first, and most lively being Iwatodai; a family strip mall with a number of restaurants located throughout. We recommend a Hagakure Bowl, or maybe the Duck fries from Wild Duck Burger, or, if you’re feeling outgoing enough the infamous octopus-free takoyaki stand.
The second station is much smaller in comparison, but not without its own charm.
Visit the movie theatre to learn a number of life’s lessons, or buy some flowers for that special person in your life.
All of this, and more await you traveler, at Neo-Tatsumi Island; ‘The Spirit of Japan!’

-Sakuya High Student Manual-

[I]Producing the best and brightest since 2015[/I]

Greetings student, whether you be a first, second, or third year student, we welcome you to our halls. For the next three terms our dorms and classrooms will be your home away from home. On our first day April 1st you will find your homeroom listings sheets on the main floor lobby, this is also where you will find your culture and athletic clubrooms. First year students will find their homerooms on the next floor, and second and third years will find theirs on the next two. The auditorium is located on the fourth floor with the third years, we don’t enjoy the principals speeches anymore than you students do.
Lunch regulations are as follow:
You are free to go wherever you wish on campus. If it’s scenery you are looking for, try the roof, aside from that, we are sure you can find your own spot to enjoy the break with your friends.
At the end of the school day, you are free to do as you wish, so long as you return to the dorms before curfew. Curfew is at 11 PM, anyone caught outside after curfew will be served the appropriate punishment the following morning.
Classes are from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM, Monday through Saturday.
-[B]THOSE WHO CUT WILL BE PROSECUTED TO THE MAX[/B]-

A final note about dress code, though Sakuya High does not have a mandatory dress, we ask that you keep your clothing school appropriate. Boys, no muscle shirts, and girls, no short shorts!

-Personas-

A Persona is a second soul that dwells deep within a person’s heart.
It is an entirely different personality that emerges when a person is confronted with something from outside his world. AKA the Shadows.

A Persona ability refers to the unique gift that enables a person to summon and use a Persona. Those who are capable of this feat are known as Persona-Users. This ability is humanity’s only hope to defeat the Shadows.

Normally Persona-Users only have the ability to summon one Persona. But there are exceptions to this rule they are called Wild Cards. These Wild Cards are extremely rare individuals that have the unique power to pull multiple Personae from their ‘Sea of Soul’. The number they can bring into battle is limited, but they can have an unlimited number of Personae inside of themselves.

The one who holds the Wild Card technique will be the one to lead the battle against the Shadows. It has always been this way, though I wonder; how long will this last?

Regarding Persona summoning in this RP:
It’s your choice whether you want to use Evokers (the guns from P3) or the Tarot Cards (from P4).

-The Contract (the rules and guidelines)-

Remember that you are Mortal (a.k.a. NO GOD-MODDING!)

1. Like said above, please, don’t god-mod. It’s unattractive, and frowned upon by society, if you do it you will be prosecuted to the max. You can very well however, take control of someone else’s character with their permission.

2. Put ‘The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed’ at the beginning of your template.

3. Persona is a series of Mature rated games so the RP will no doubt be mature itself right? Gory, bloody, disturbing scenes and all are welcomed. Romance is all good, hell I’m hoping that at least one couple gets some lovin’ in during the course of the rp. Just keep it forum friendly aite?

4. This one’s important; the rp takes place over a set course of time. One Japanese school year, April 1st 2022 to April 1st 2023. I’ll regulate the flow of days myself by my posts, so look out for the bold print during certain ones, those indicate that I’m changing the time of day. You are free to do flashbacks in the past, but do not go pass my current time. (i.e. If its Late Evening in my post, your post can be during the morning, afternoon, or evening, but it cannot be during the next morning. Feel me?) There will be three episodes for each school term (Questions, Epiphany, Revelations) , this one will come to an end after summer vacation (about early August). (note: if it seems like the day has been going on forever nudge me via pm, I probably forgot to bring on the day change)

Put “But can The Arcana see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?”

5. As far as the Wild Card spot goes, its first come, first served. Though I have complete freedom to deny that person as the Wild Card. The Wild Card is the only one in the RP capable of holding multiple Personae. (Personas? eh) You will start off with the ability to hold six of your choice, after Episode two begins you will hold eight, Episode three you will be able to hold twelve. Whoever gets the spot will receive ‘Velvet Room’ messages from yours truly, notifying you of appropriate events in the story. Yes, I am your Igor.

6. Have fun, and if you have any suggestions regarding the RP’s direction throw em’ at me, truth be told, some of the coming events I’m pretty foggy on, like what to do with the existing Persona-Users you know? I’m for the people by the people, feel me?

7. I’m not big on literacy you know? Just keep it legible and I’m expecting at least one paragraph per post. And while I’m on the topic about posts, I just want to say keep yourself active, why take the time and effort to make a template and not post?

One more thing regarding Personas, you do not have to have your Persona awakened at the start of the RP. Oh and another thing, for now you are restricted to the side of good, but later on during the final events of the first episode you'll be given the chance to switch sides (/FORESHADOWING). Just keep that in mind.

Student Transcript (aka the Template)

Name:
Age/Student Year: (first (freshman), Second (sophmore), Third (your juniors & seniors)
Homeroom: (You’ll receive this after you’re accepted)
Hometown: (You don’t have to be Tatsumi born & raised)
Dormroom: (We’ll all be in the same building, just different rooms, you’ll also be sent this upon acceptance)
Personality:
Appearance
Weapon: (YOUR weapon, not the Persona’s)
Persona(s): (Name and description, picture is fine, but description is encouraged. This is where you tell us how you awakened to your Persona too.)
Arcana: (this will determine your Persona’s weaknesses and general abilities it can learn)
Persona’s Abilities: (These can ‘level up’ over time at you’re choice. I urge you not to start out with high level spells, and to upgrade at a decent pace)
Persona Resistances/Weaknesses: (you’re required to have at least one elemental weakness, and two resistances at the most)
Bio: (one paragraph minimum)
Extra: (theme songs, likes/dislikes, whatever doesn’t fit)

-The Heroes-

In the darkest hour known only by few, the Chosen Ones wage war against the forces of evil- Junpei Iori

Wild Card

Persona-Users (Persona)

Cory Carter (Apollo)

-The Arcana-
(Read this BEFORE posting your temp)

[I]‘The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed’- Nyx
[/I]

0. Fool Arcana

[I]The Fool represents, innocence, divine inspiration, madness, freedom, spontaneity, inexperience, chaos, and creativity.[/I]

Persona of this Arcana are a ‘jack of trades’ and are able to learn skills from all areas while never mastering any particular field.

I. Magician Arcana

[I]The Magician Arcana is commonly associated with action, initiative, self-confidence, manipulation and power.
[/I]
Personas of the Magician Arcana naturally excel in the magical arts.
Those of the Magician Arcana generally lack attack power.

II. Priestess Arcana

[I]The Priestess Arcana is a symbol of hidden knowledge or other untapped power, wisdom, female mystery and magic.[/I]

These Personas are typically the healers of the group, though they normally have a decent magical attack attribute.

III. Empress Arcana

[I]The Empress represents prosperity, creativity, sexuality, abundance, fertility and comfort.[/I]

Personae of the Empress Arcana normally excel in ice-based magical attacks and have moderate healing ability.

IV. Emperor Arcana

[I]The Emperor symbolizes the desire to control one's surroundings[/I]

Personae of the Emperor Arcana excel in lightening-based attacks, while maintaining a good amount of attack power.

V. Hierophant Arcana

[I]The Hierophant is a symbol of education, authority, conservatism, obedience to rules and relationship with the divine.[/I]

These Personae have no weaknesses, though they do not have any resistances either.
They have very balanced attributes.

VI. Lovers Arcana

[I]The Lovers Arcana represents the two paths life cab lead to, and the symbol of standing at a crossroad and needing to make a decision.[/I]

Those of the Lovers Arcana excel in both healing and support techniques.

VII. Chariot Arcana

[I]The Chariot Arcana is a symbol of victory, conquest, self-assertion, control, war and command.[/I]

Personae of the Chariot Arcana are the most physically strong Persona

VIII. Justice Arcana

[I]The Justice Arcana symbolizes a strict allegory of justice, objectivity, rationality and analysis.[/I]

Personae of the Justice Arcana commonly Personae excelling in light based techniques. Though naturally they have a great weakness to dark attacks.

IX. Hermit Arcana

[I]The Hermit is associated with wisdom, introspection, solitude, retreat and philosophical searches[/I]

These Personae are masters of status ailment techniques. They leave the opponent powerless and allow their allies to finish the job.

X. Fortune Arcana

[I]The Fortune Arcana symbolizes of fate and varying luck, fortunes and opportunities.[/I]

Personae of the Fortune Arcana are masters of wind-based attacks, they also boast a fair amount of attack power.

XI. Strength Arcana

[I]The Strength Arcana symbolizes an imagery beyond the Beast And Beauty, and is associated with the morality about the stronger power of self-control, gentleness, courage and virtue over brute force.[/I]

These Personae have high defense and high offense, all at the cost of extremely low magic ability.

XII. Hanged Man Arcana

[I]The Hangedman Arcana is associated with self-sacrifice for the sake of enlightenment, and the bindings that makes one free[/I]

The Personae of the Hanged Man Arcana are physically strong and good healers.

XIII. Death Arcana
While it is associated with portent of doom, Death Arcana also symbolizes the metamorphosis and deep change, regeneration and cycles.

The Death Arcana, naturally excel in the dark arts, but have a fatal weakness to light based attacks.
XIV. Temperance Arcana
the Temperance Arcana is a symbol of synthesis, prudence, harmony, and the merging of opposites.

These Personae are well rounded in most areas, able to learn all techniques with relative ease.

XV. Devil Arcana

[I]The Devil Arcana represents the urge to do selfish, impulsive, violent things and be slave to ones' own impulse and feelings[/I]

The Personas of the Devil Arcana are similar to the Death Arcana in the way that they excel in dark attacks, but are weak to light. The only difference being those of the Devil Arcana tend to be weaker than those of the Death Arcana.

XVI. Tower Arcana

[I]The Tower Arcana is commonly associated to overly arrogant, prejudiced and authoritarian organization, which walk to their own ironic demise. Furthermore, it is also more generically used as an omen of doom and disaster.[/I]

Those of the Tower Arcana have extremely high defense and excel in status boosting techniques.

XVII. Star Arcana

[I]The Star Arcana is commonly associated hope, self-confidence, faith, altruism, luck, generosity, peace and joy
[/I]
Personas of the Star Arcana typically excel in fire-based attacks, but are weak to the ice-element.

XVIII. Moon Arcana

[I]The Moon Arcana is associated with creativity, inspiration, dreams, madness, illusions, fear, fantasy, the subconscious and trickery.[/I]

Personae of the Moon Arcana lean towards physical attacks, with decent magical ability.

XIX. Sun Arcana

[I]The Sun symbolizes happiness, joy, energy, optimism, and accomplishment.[/I]

These Personae excel in light and fire attacks, but are weak to darkness. They have excellent magical ability with lack-luster physical power.

XX. Judgment Arcana
(Personae of this Arcana are not available to the Wild Card until late in the RP)

[I]The Judgement Arcana symbolizes the coming end of the hero's journey, and the final choices he (or she) must make to bring about that end.
[/I]
Personae of the Judgment Arcana are resistant to both light and dark, as a result their
skill list typically consists of light and dark attacks.

XI. The World Arcana

[I]The World symbolizes a person's awareness of himself, and others.[/I]

The World Arcana is a culmination of all the relationships our Wild Card has forged. Its power depends fully on the strength of the bonds he or she creates in the coming year.

My Temp [Xavier Lucas] (if you need an example)

Name: Xavier Lucas
Age/Year: 17, Year 3
Homeroom: 3-D
Hometown: New York, New York (Moved to Japan during Eos Corp’s ‘Kirijo Takeover’ in 2017)
Dorm Room: 2-D
Personality:

Xavier is your quintessential big guy with a heart of gold. Wherever he comes around, a joke and hearty laughter aren’t far behind. His big heart leads him to trust very easily, which is one of his big flaws, if you’re tight with Xavier; you’ve got a strong ally. But do not cross him, because payback is a mug.

Very intelligent, Xavier always places top in his class exams, even though you can find him knocked out in class religiously on Mondays. He's also a very artistic, creative soul. He loves to paint and draw and is a faithful member of the Sakuya High Art Club. An ipod is a staple in his list of possessions, while he says there is nothing like the music back home, he's grown quite fond of the Japanese music scene.

Whatever he sets out to do he has good intentions behind it no questions about it, the only thing one could question though are his methods. A big picture guy, and a man of action, he doesn’t particularly stress on details, its been a fatal flaw of his since he was a child.

His biggest weakness is perhaps doing to much to protect those he loves. He’s not Superman, he knows that, but he’ll damn sure try to be. Like everyone else, he runs out of gas. But when Xavier's engine does stall he never gives himself time to completely refuel, as a result when he burns out, Xavier really burns out. His family and friends are his heart, harm them, and you’ve just made an enemy for life.

Appearance:

Headshot I drew ((Ignore the little mask in the background, I was originally using him for a Bleach Fan-fic, and this one doesn’t have the tattoos, just use you’re imagination.))

[url=http://img146.imageshack.us/i/xavierlucas.png/]Imageshack - xavierlucas[/url]

Xavier is a heavyset African-American male. Standing at about six foot his height alone is intimidating to most first years, but paired with his size (kind of chunky, kind of muscular) he looks like a regular giant. His eyes are a light brown color that tell the tragic tale of a troubled young man, and on his neck he has a tattoo of the quarter and eighth musical notes, his parents protested against getting them at such a young age but he went with it anyway.

As for his clothing, Xavier wears a regular white tee, over this he wears an open gray pea coat (sleeves rolled up) that falls about an inch or two past his waist. On the lower body Xavier rocks a pair light gray slightly baggy jeans, a plain white belt holds them up ( a little below the waist), followed by a pair of fresh gray high top sneakers on his feet. He ties this all together with two silver dog tags and a white & black plaid scarf hanging from both sides of his neck.

[url=http://img269.imageshack.us/i/imgthingp.jpg/]Pea Coat[/url]

[url=http://img228.imageshack.us/i/greyskytop.jpg/]High Tops[/url]

[url=http://img21.imageshack.us/i/supgoregular.jpg/]Jeans[/url]

Weapon:

Xavier was never one for weapons, he rather plow into the enemy with his bare hands than to waste time trying to aim a shot, or swing a blade. As a testament to this when in battle he uses two clawed steel gauntlets to pummel the enemy (the claws also function for added grip in the appropriate situation).

[url=http://img522.imageshack.us/i/princeofpersia200805230.jpg/]Gauntlets[/url]

Persona: Apollo, The God of Sun and Creativity

Xavier first awakened to his Persona back in America, a few months before the Dark Hour was eliminated. When playing alone one night with his little sister Maya (due to work his father and mother were always out until early morning) the clock struck midnight, and everything stopped. All the cars, the lights, the voices, there was no stirring, except for the seven year old lad and his three-year-old sister. From the penthouse window (even in the company’s early days they still lived well)
he could see the streets lined with coffins, and the sky a sickly green.
It was a full moon that night, and the shadows were on the prowl, it must have been fate that one happened to find its way into their apartment.
It wasn’t a terribly powerful one, but it would easily make a quick lunch out of two children.

The beast attacked the two without a moment’s hesitation, it all looked to be over, but then something happened. A blinding azure light surrounded the young Xavier, a deep, mysterious voice spoke, and from the light appeared a man he had never seen before.
A tall and slender ebony skinned young man. He had long dark brown dread locks that fell to his back. A horned mask covered the left side of the man’s face, while a pair of headphones found themselves situated around his neck.
He wore a long black buttoned at the top, opened at the waist on down pea coat.
On his lower half the enigmatic man wore a pair of black fitted pants, he finished off his look with a pair of white gators on his feet.

“Thou Art I. I Art Thou. You may call me Apollo, if you wish. Xavier, I am your other self, your Persona.”
“Per….sona?”
Apollo called forth a beautiful electric guitar with rather whimsical design to it, and in the next instant cleaved the shadow before the children in two.
Between when he called the guitar, and when he defeated the Shadow there must have been only seconds.
Xavier asked who he was, and Apollo replied with a warm smile,
“I am you, you’re other half, call upon me when you are in danger and I will come to your aid.”

A few moments later Apollo vanished, and all electricity returned to New York.
The house was a mess, so a confused Xavier tucked Maya in bed and hurried to clean the home. When his parents returned home he tried to tell them what happened, but they wrote it off as a kid’s imagination…

My headshot of Apollo:

Apollo’s guitar:

Arcana: Sun

Persona Abilities:

Apollo can achieve extreme speeds, easily moving fast enough to clear large bodies of water, and maybe even ripping through the sound barrier. But in the exchange of speed, Apollo’s physical attack power is considerably low, though as a result he excels in magic, namely fire spells. Apollo is also capable of performing some light healing magic but he should not be relied on to be the party’s main healer.

Xavier’s Persona can also later learn the Almighty-Elemental spells down the road. All in all Apollo will be the parties main spell slinger and definitely not the tank.

Skill List (As of August 24th)
Maragi (low level fire spell that attacks the entire enemy group)
Bash (low level physical attack striking one enemy)
Dia (light single-member healing spell)

Persona Weaknesses/Resistances:

Apollo as the Sun God is naturally resistant to fire and light spells.
But when put against an enemy of either the ice or darkness element he will be given a very tough battle, its up to Xavier to think accordingly to these situations.

Bio:

Xavier was born, and raised for the most part back in the USA, New York City to be precise. He has no rags to riches story to tell, his family always lived good, he might as well have been born with a silver spoon is his mouth. The only negative to his childhood would have been not spending enough time with his parents. Eos Corp, which his parents at the time were only higher up members at the time, took good care of them, kept them with plenty of food, good homes, and even better entertainment (video games, big televisions, toys all of that), they knew the potential his parents had, and wanted to keep them in their hands. Just a few years before Eos Corp initiated the ‘Kirijo Takeover’ in 2015, his mother passed away, due to some sort of illness him and his baby sister Maya were never informed off. It was then that his father became a workaholic and began leaving home for days at a time to focus on his business. Xavier had become more of a father figure to Maya than their own dad.

2017 rolled around, and Xavier’s father was elected the new head of the Eos Corporation, his first order of business was to take down the Kirijo Group in Japan and acquire Tatsumi Island. This operation went off without a hitch, and soon a twelve-year-old Xavier Lucas was headed to Japan, leaving his old life behind.

Xavier and Maya lacked a father figure at this point. Even a corporate big-wig, his father spent more than necessary time away at the office. He wasn’t even taking holiday’s off at this point. It didn’t phase them much though, he wasn’t the same since their mother passed away anyways. This was how life was until the end of Xavier’s 2nd year at the newly built Sakuya High.

Tragedy struck when an unknown assailant made their way into the Lucas estate and murdered his father, and kidnapped his sister. His father had a lot of enemies, a lot of people hated him for being an American company with so much power in Japan, but he couldn’t imagine anyway pulling a stunt like this. What tore him up the most was the fact that if he was there he could have stopped the killer, he could have used his Persona to get the guy.

No, he knew that was a lie, ever since the Dark Hour suddenly vanished he couldn’t even hear Apollo anymore. He was powerless, and probably would have ended up like his dad.
A month later in April and there have been zero advances in the case, he figured that the cops had just given up on trying to find his sister, and the murderer.

He couldn’t blame them though, there was no evidence, no criminal DNA, not even a murder weapon. The killer did take the time to leave a brilliant, not to mention cliché, message written in blood on the living room wall that read ‘Greedy Humans’.

It was hardly a clue though, and the case remained closed, and Xavier, still a 17 year old had to resume his studies in the spring. They moved him into the newly opened dorms near Iwatodai a week before classes began April 1st.

When he arrived in dorm room 2-A a nameless package was waiting for him on the bed.
Curious, he tore open the large box. Inside was a gun and a single scrap of paper.
No, correction, it wasn’t a gun because it had nowhere for the bullets, nor did it look like it even had a place for them to fly out. Confused, Xavier decided to focus his attention to the piece of paper.

Imagine his surprise when in all lower case letters and sloppy penmanship it read

“persona”

He tucked the box and its mysterious contents into the back of his closet, he figured the school would frown upon something that looked so much like a weapon in student possession. He had a feeling though,

this was just the kick he needed to find his sister.
Extras:

Xavier’s Theme: Chillin’- Wale
Apollo’s Theme: Shining Down – Lupe Fiasco

Xavier is a fiend for American candy, ever since his family made the move to Japan he found an obsession with the stuff. Perhaps it reminds him of home, or maybe he just has a sweet-tooth that longs for something familiar. One things for sure, M&M's and a Reeses cup are a surefire way to make it to this kid's heart.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back