• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

peradox cerberus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehud

im on the cerberus peradox battle anf i cant get 1300 orbs.is there anyone else who knows how to.and how do you get the last 2 paradox. only have them,cerberus peradox for colliseum and the synthisus notes and missions and miniegames.but missin and minniegames are cause of colliseum.everyone is at level 99.forms at highest lefel.summons i think are at four.i have nothing else to do.

ROGJEX

In the Hades Paradox, when you can only use summons use Peter Pan, you will get a lot of points and kill them easier.

Mystlord

For those who cannot seem to get the Hades Paradox Cup, you have to get all your forms and summons up to level 7.

For the Cerberus Paradox Cup, use a combination of Magnega and Thundaga, and the points will come quickly.

I prefer to use Stitch instead of Peter Pan. Whatever works I suppose.

JacobElysian

Awards
I had trouble with this for the longest time... but I figured it out... Go final form, and spam Magnega, and when final form goes out, just attack crap until you get back up to 5 gauges,

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Level up your summons then summon stitch and use the guitar/ukele move when in Ohana! limit

Master Aros

For me I just go into a Final form and go crazy. And through all that I had more than enough orbs.

And as for the others, level up your forms, summons and Sora in general, all the way and you should be good to go.

boygame66

i dont know i beat him the first time but since i rented the game i had to give it backi rented it again[wit my money for the love of kh!] i couldent beat him the second time i beat the game the second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back