• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

People in cloaks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lloyd

who is these people in cloacks I've never played the game but I've seen commercials

dime55

well most stores i've been to had it so i don't know which stores u r goin 2

twilightdarkness

yea game crazy or game stop or something usually has it for sure i no that walmart or k mart has Chain of memories haven't seen kh though u should go to like eb games or game crazy or game stop has kh and kh:CoM

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
what stores are you going to? your friends store around the corner?

this game was released quite a while ago, and there is no reason any store should be sold out. this is a stupid topic. dont rele ask things like this untill you have actually played the game...

Lloyd

SoulEater2118 said:

this game was released quite a while ago, and there is no reason any store should be sold out. this is a stupid topic. dont rele ask things like this untill you have actually played the game...

Why would I ask these things if i've played the game think before you say somethin

Kingdom_KID

SoulEater2118 said:

Though I do agree with you that he should indeed go get the game, I don't see any problem with asking a simple question like that. I mean this is a forum. People ask questions and other people are to help and give simple answers. You don't have to be very rude.

ImmortalBlue

I will tell you if these people can't..

They are the Organization. They seem to be the same Unknowns pictured in the Deep Dive trailer at the end of Kingdom Hearts.

chaindude

Website
wolfslang.proboards21.com
if u played chain of memories u should already know that. they explain it like after the 4 or 5 world maybe even before. the characters shown at first are axel and namine. later u have to beat vexen.

A

Audo

chaindude he even said he havent played the game.
Yes they are the Organization but we cant really tell you that much more because it would spoil the game. Go buy it. If you live in Europe dont worry the release is coming! Also with the release of CoM in Europe the limited edition GBA SP "Deep Dive" (or something like that) It the KH:CoM limited edition GBA SP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back