• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► <== Pen Pal Panic ==>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Lame symbols in the title, I know. =O I dun have the time to figure out what would look gud. Alrighty, so basically... this is just a comedy fic. It's about a normal boy who meets a very odd guy via... of course, the internet. =D Think twice about who the next person you E-mail might be!

Chapter 1: Surprise, surprise.

Aaron shuddered as he opened the envelope addressed to him. It was from his English teacher, though he was not surprised. Ms. April had informed the class that they would be starting the Pen Pal Project soon enough. Needless to say, Aaron hadn't been looking forward to the assignment. I have friends, he thought. Why would I need another, who I couldn't even meet in real life?!

Grudgingly, Aaron read the assignment details. He skipped the first three paragraphs. They basically stated: "Be nice, you little dorks, or I'm gonna fail you faster than Michael Jackson's kid can fall off a third story balcony." He skipped down to nearly the last paragraph, so he could find his "pen pal"'s E-mail address.

"RulerofDarkness666"? He asked, puzzled. Oh great. Aaron thought. A satanist. He typed the address into his contacts information. He then started to think about what he'd say in his first E-mail.

"Hi, I'm Aaron...." He said softly to himself. After a while, he scornfully finished, "I have two arms, two legs, and an evil English teacher." He glared at his open internet window, which was showing him his instant messaging and e-mail accounts. Without warning, though, RulerofDarkness666 had signed in to instant messenging. About three seconds later, a message popped up.

RulerofDarkness666: Hey, Aaron. You can close that E-mail. I already wrote the conversation we'll turn in to our teachers.

Aaron stared, speechless. He realized he better say something back.

Krazeh_Pickle: Hello.

Aaron half wished his screen name wasn't so... well, actually, no. His named rocked.

RulerofDarkness666: Hello? That's it? C'mon. I've heard warmer replies from polar bears.

Before Aaron could reply, this guy - Louis, the paper said - had already typed more. In fact, he typed so fast, the authoress decided she got sick of writing their usernames, and switched to regular dialogue.

"Look, kid." Louis said. "I'll cut to the chase. I am the devil." He started to type more, but Aaron was quick, too.

"What? Liar." He said. He was frustrated from having to deal with a n00b for a pen pal.

"No, seriously." Came the equally speedy reply. "I'm Satan. Look at my name. Louis C. Furr? Sound it out, kid. 'Lucifer'."

"That doesn't prove anything." Aaron pointed out. Tons of people could use those weirdo type names.

"Well, it's true." Lucy replied. "Don't think of me as Lucy, or I'll kill your father."

Aaron was stunned. But then, maybe a lot of people had called him Lucy before.

"What would you rather be called?" He asked.

"...." Ellipses, Aaron cringed. What a waste of pixels. "I want to be called... Rex." the alleged devil replied sometime after.

"Rex." Aaron repeated.

"Yes." Came the annoyed reply. Wait... how would Aaron know if Rex had been annoyed?

"So... You're the devil." Aaron skeptically typed. "Then do something devilish."

"Do you like your fish?" Rex said, grinning mischeviously. How was Aaron understanding the emotion behind the replies? He pondered this while answering. "Yeah, I like 'em. Why?"

"You better get another fish bowl, then." Rex's reply was vague. Humoring the guy, Aaron got the spare fishbowl from his kitchen, coming back to find his fish panicking as their water began to bubble.

From out of the tiny sunken ship decoration came a long tentacle, followed by an octopus that appeared seemingly out of nowhere. As if that wasn't enough, the water also started to boil, making the situation even more awful. Quickly, Aaron grabbed the tiny fish net, catching his fish in it and dumping them in the other fish bowl. The water stopped boiling, and the tiny octopus retreated back into the sunken ship.

"That was messed up." Aaron typed furiously.

"No, it was fun." Rex replied cheerfully. "You need anymore proof? I can always make you turn green. Or assign a pop quiz in math tomorrow."

Kazekraze has entered the room.
Kazekraze has sent you a glomp!
Kazekraze has left the room.

"What the heck was that?" Rex asked Aaron.

"...." Aaron signed off, annoyed with this idiot. Almost immediately afterward, though, Aaron's cell phone rang, and the first few bars of "Seasons of Love" filled the room. Walking over to his coat, he pulled the phone out, answering.

"You know, Aaron. It's not polite to just leave someone hanging like that." Aaron suspected he was going insane. The voice he heard was a mixture of his 3rd grade teacher's, his present Math teacher, and his crazy neighbor's.

"You really are the devil." Aaron hung up, collapsing onto his bed in shock.

Hope people read...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back