• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*peeks* Hello?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

slinky_pie

Website
www.myspace.com
Hi, I was here when this was KH2.net.. I guess something happened to my account though :[
But yea, Hi I'm jessica. =]
I see that this place has waayy more members now. But hey, the more the merrier!
:rolleyes:

Akemi

Yes, please tell us your old username (I might know you from my name before I changed it -_-")
Anyhow, welcome to the forums my little bucket of sunshine!

Here's a little lowdown of some of the (newish) rules:
-Don't double or triple post.
-Post at your own rate. Don't post for having like 100000 posts or a Red Name.
-No spamming (bad, baaad spammy >.<)
-Post at your own rate, don't post for fame or post counts o-o.
-Just have a plain good, jolly ol' time hur ^_^.
-Don't forget to read the Stickied Topic Threads in this section, they are your master of the forums (besides the mods and admins and the p4wn1ng p30pl3 :/)

I am one of teh smexy mods of this section and a staff member of the forums, so if you have any questions/comments/whatever, feel free to PM me ^_^.
Have a great time at these 'new and special' forums o.o

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Hi there, welcome to the forums. I hope you have a good time

Do not SPAM, that is simply pointless.
Do not double, triple or quadruple post.
Do not post posts containing things that lack intelligence, please. (Always think before you act. In in this case, type.)
You may post moronic and half-witted posts on the "Nonsence" forum, if you wish.

PM me if you are unsure of anything, or just want a friend.

X.

Yuki-kun

Hi Jessica I hope you like this version of khinsider better I had just opened my account while they were changing it so I cant really tell how much its changed I know the flash chat is pretty kool though enjoy and pm me if you wanna be buddys

slinky_pie

Website
www.myspace.com
Wow people are aloud to have bigger sigs now? Wow, yea, I guess that's cool. I was *Rin* when I first started, then I changed my name, then I guess it got lost somewhere in the exchange. Man... I had like 1000 posts too =[
Oh well, change is good, eh?

kairi22

hiya and welcome back:D !I hope you like the site now.Pm me if you need help or a friend

Back