• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Path of the wandering blade(a KH fanfic)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 6: The dark castle
Jackson awoke with a start as the alarm from the front of the ship began to blare. A large screen folded from the wall and a visual appeared of a large world called Hallow Bastion.
"Wake up, team!" Jackson yelled. Jim yawned widely and Lulu rubbed her eyes. "Town ahead. FINNALLY!" He ran towards the front and began to punch in the landing sequence. "Let's land!" He began to steer the ship. However, his moving of the ship caused him to notice a large castle rising up to meet them. "Not good......" He pulled it up, but not quick enough to have him crash through the roof.
As the smoke cleared, Jackson was relieved to find himself, his team, and the ship in one piece. "Oh crud....."
Lulu sighed. "I thought you knew how to fly these things........"
Jackson grinned sheepishly. "Well, not necessarily......"
Lulu ran up and gripped his shirt with her hands. "WHAT?"
Jim sighed. "Um, guys, look around."
Jackson and Lulu stared.
Around them, there laid 6 glass chambers, blue as sky. The floor was mostly red, but the could notice the steps leading up. Jackson sighed. "I know this place....." He recognized it as the one place in his reliving of Sora's memories to cause him to feel true pain. "The room...." He began to run up the steps.
"Wait!" Jim called out as he followed him. Lulu ran behind them.
As Jackson reached the top, he gasped. The large keyhole stood in front of him, swirling with red, green and blue.
Lulu sighed. "What's wrong?"
Jackson turned. "This is the room were the Princesses of Heart were stored, where Sora fought his best friend, where Sora learned the truth about Kairi's heart, and......"
Jim laughed. "Calm down! We can't understand you very well. Now, slow down and try it again."
Jackson took a deep breath. "Sora has been here."
"Sora?" Jim questioned.
"Yes," Lulu turned to him. "Jackson and I are on a search for him and his friends."
"Well then," Jim stood dramatically. "I'll join you."
Jackson grinned. "Thank you. You're going to be a great teammate." He then noticed a small hole his ship had made in the wall. Waling up to it, he glanced out to see a busy town below. "Well, maybe we should start down there." He stared down the hall were the ship had crashed. "I don't wanna have to walk all that way....."
Lulu smiled. "Stand aside." Jackson stepped out of the way of the hole. She cast a Fire spell at the wall, creating a larger hole. "Please cast Water." Jackson began to cast a Waterra out the window. Lulu cast Blizzard, freezing the Water as it reached a small entrance to the town.
"Clever....." Jim smiled.
Lulu then cast a Fire spell down the frozen cone, creating a smooth slide-like surface. "Come."
Jackson stared down it, watching its curves and steepness. "You sure this is safe?"
Jim ran up. "See ya at the bottom!" He jumped onto the slide and slide down with a triumphant yell.
Lulu grinned. "If you're so scared, then walk down the steps." She turned to slide.
Jackson smiled. "Okay, but I wanna go now." He leapt down the slide and began to yell in the same blind thrill of it.
"Men....." Lulu sat down and slid down her self, casting small Fire spells every few inches to make steps.
As Jackson stumbled onto his butt as he reached the bottom, Jim was already on his feet looking around. Jackson grinned. "Dang......"
Lulu yelled from behind. "Watch out!"
Jackson turned to see Lulu flying straight for him, crushing him underneath her. He grinned as he noticed what was pressed against his face. "BOOOOBBBBIIIEEEESSSS......."
Lulu gasped and cast a Thunder spell on him as she jumped to her feet. "Pervert...." She sighed.
Jim turned back toward them. "Well, it looks like this town is pretty busy. I've found info that this Sora person you're looking for was here not to long ago."
Jackson smiled. "SWEET! Where?"
"At some old wizard's home."
Jackson leapt to his feet. "Then let's go!"

Part 2 later

Last edited:

Keyblade_King

Jackson turned to see Lulu flying straight for him, crushing him underneath her.He grinned as he noticed what was pressed aganst his face. "BOOOOBBBBIIIEEEESSSS......."

you clever monkey always making something stupid and funnie most of the time and yet... I'd have runned away cause frankly *whisper* Lulu scare's me she carries a doll for pete's sake.

Phantom-XI

Moogle doll and we know that moogles are very magically inclined creatures it makes sense that a black mage would carry one.

Endgame

:D
This is...both pathetic, and entertaining at the same time.

You, who knows nothing about ANYTHING related to or pertaining to the Omniverse, is defining it's levels of reality? That's a grand idea. It's like handing the launch codes for an ICBM to a three-year old and asking it to launch the missile at the current largest threat to a global econimical peace.

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Let's continue......

Jackson walked into the house to find it empty. "Hello? Is anybody here?"
Lulu sighed. "It looks like you were misinformed, Jim."
Jim sighed. "I guess your right......"
"Who's there?" A blue hat poked up from the back. Following it was an old man with a long white beard and blue robs.
Jackson smiled. "I trusted ya, Jim." He turned toward the old man. "Hi. I'm Jackson. This is Lulu and Jim. We're looking for Sora."
The wizard smiled. "Oh, are you friends of his?"
Jackson shrugged. "Nah, but we wanna help."
The wizard held out his hand. "My name is Merlin, and if you want to help, I have a small proposition for you. Could you follow me?"
"Sure."
"Great!" The wizard headed for the door. Jackson and his partners followed him.

The wizard lead them to a large fissure. "Here we are." He pointed down. "Look there." Jackson and his companion looked and gasped. Beneath them lay hundreds of Heartless. "Lately, the town's defense system has been acting up, so my friends have shut it off to fix it. But in the meantime, we can't defend the town from the Heartless. Could you hold them back for about 5 minutes or so?"
"No prob." Jackson grinned. He called his keyblade as he leapt into the fissure.
Jim smiled. "You have to admit, he's confident." He leapt in too.
Lulu sighed. "Sorry about them....." She followed the two.
Jackson, Lulu and Jim preformed attack after attack, killing any Heartless that got too close to the exit of the fissure. Jackson's Cura spell kept them strong, and Demi spells and sword combos hurt groups at a time. Finally, Merlin called to them. "Thank you!" A beam off light arose from the ground, nailing the closest Heartless. Almost sighing, the Heartless backed up and headed back. As Jackson, Lulu, and Jim panted up to him, Merlin smiled. "You are such a big help. I'll make sure to tell Sora you passed by. Oh, and I also have a present for you."
*Jackson learned Blizzardga*
Merlin laughed. "Also, I had our resident shipmaster Cid fix your ship."
Jackson clicked the button on his keychain to call the ship down. "Thank you Merlin." He opened the doors and stepped inside.
Lulu bowed. "Thank you for all your help."
"See you around, Merlin!" Jim smiled. They boarded and began to take off.
Merlin shouted to them. "Your next stop should be the Land of the Dragons! Good Luck!" The ship zoomed off into space. Merlin laughed evilly. "Perfect...." His voice changed to a younger, deeper voice. "That fool will never suspect our method...." He glanced into space. "Kingdom Hearts........I will complete you......."

Last edited:

Phantom-XI

What the heck just happened I feel like I just missed something and yet.... ah never mind merlins acting creepy and were off to the next world...Yay?

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 7: Rocketing a mountain
Jackson and his companion flew thought space until the came upon The Land of Dragons. Jackson walked out into a bamboo forest. "Cool trees!" he smiled, touching one. "I can't help but recognize this place....." All of a sudden, they heard a crash from their left. "I guess this way...." Jackson ran down a path. Lulu and Jim followed.
When they arrived, they found a campsite with many tents. In the middle of the camp stands a thin man in blue, hair crumbling and yelling at the top of his lungs at 3 other men. "Dishonor on you all! How dare you light that rocket in MY tent!"
The first, a short man in red, replied "Sooo Sorry!"
A man in yellow followed with "Yah! It was an accident."
The biggest, in blue, finished with "It will never happen again."
Jackson smirked as he walked up to them. "Well, I see no reason to get angry with them."
The man glared. "WHY YOU....."
"That is enough, Chi Fu." From the other end of the campsite, a tall man in red armor walked up to him. "I will discipline these troops. You may have some of my other men help make up another tent." Chi Fu smiled evilly as he walked away.
Laughing, the man in red turned back to the 3. "Yo, Ling, Chim Po, I know your Mulan's pals, but I can't keep bailing you out. So go cook tonight's diner, and be happy that's all you have to do."
"Thank you, Captain Shang." The three bowed and darted off to the kitchen.
Then Shang turned to Jackson. "Thank you for defending them. I'm Captain Shang."
"I'm Jackson." Jackson held out his hand and shook the Captains. "These are Lulu and Jim."
"Nice to meet you." Lulu bowed.
Jim began to wander. "So, do you need any help?"
Shang smiled. "Well, if you're not busy, I noticed there are a lot of heartless up on the mountain pass. Do you think you and your friend can take care of them all?"
Jackson grinned. "No problem. Which way?"
Shang pointed to the way he had arrived. "Follow the path upwards."
Jim slunk back in with his coat bulging. "Okay, let's go!"
Jackson and companions began to walk up the mountain. After about an hour, they reached a village. Jackson began to slow.
"I'm gettin tired, wait!" Jackson had started with leading, but now he had grown exhausted and was feet behind them.
"You must have been lazy...." Jim laughed.
"Am not!" All of a sudden he heard a rumbling from the mountain. "Never mind!" They began to run up further.
When they arrived in a large clearing, a swarm of Rapid Thrusters, Assault Riders, and Nightwalkers approached. Jackson called his key as Lulu pulled out her Moogle and Jim unsheathed his sword. They began to charge into battle. Jackson & Lulu began to hit the Heartless with Fira, while Jim swung his sword, knocking several into each out.
Noticing Jackson and Lulu busy with a few Assault Riders, Jim reached into his coat and pulled out a Chinese rocket. Sticking it into the snow, he began to aim it towards the army of Heartless. "Common..." He reaches into his coat and drags out a match. "Take this!" He aimed in at a Bolt Tower and lit it. However, the Bolt Tower is destroyed by a Blizzardga spell and the Rocket continues past it, heading for the mountain peak. "Oh no....." Jim gasps.
Lulu and Jackson had just had killed a Assault Rider when they noticed the rocket hurling threw the air. "Oh NO!" Jackson yelled as he began to run, Lulu and Jim quickly behind him. A few moments later, the rocket slammed into the mountain side and a huge avalanche began. The heartless tried to flee, but most were quickly covered in snow.
Lulu snarled at Jim. "Idiot! Now we'll all be buried!"
Jackson began to pant. "Oh no! I'm tiring!" He tripped.
Jim and Lulu turned their heads. "Jackson!" They turned back to help.
Just as Jackson was about to get plowed by snow, he was grabbed by someone on horse back. Glancing up, he noticed a woman. "Hang on!" she cried.
Lulu and Jim, seeing Jackson safe, turned back to running. They noticed a large boulder they could hide under. They dashed for it. In its shelter, they hoped to hide. But the snow barreled over. Thinking fast, Jim grabbed a passing piece of broken wagon. He stepped on it and pulled Lulu on. "Hold on." he yelled over he snow. Lulu wrapped her arms around him as Jim began to shift his weight, causing the two to glide onto of the snow.
The horse riding-woman noticed Jim "What is that guy doing?"
Jackson smiled. "It looks like he's snowboarding!" He climbed onto the back of the horse and the horse-woman commanded the horse to full gallop.
Reaching a safe spot around the bend, Jackson struggled of the horse. "OWW.. butt bumps....."
"I guess you don't ride much?" The woman laughed.
"That... was my first." Jackson replied.
Jackson turned to see Lulu cry out as she fell of the board and vanish into the snow. "Lulu!" Jim called out as he speed down.
"Don't worry. I'll get her." Jackson called on Aerora magic, causing him to levitate. "Excuse me...." He began to ride it up the mountain, over the barreling snow.
Lulu began to struggle. "Move it please!"
Jackson grabbed hold of her. "I got you!" He grabbed her hand and pulled her onto his Aero spell. All of a sudden, it wore off. "OHH CRAPPPPP!!!!!" he yelled as they plummeted back into the snow, and began to cater down the mountain. Struggling to hold onto her, he recast Aerora and lifted the two out of the snow. Jim boarded and Jackson navigated his Aero spell to the clearing where he had left the horsewoman. The avalanche finally ended.
The horsewoman laughed. "You are pretty good. I'm Mulan."
Fa Mulan? I really am in China "I'm Jackson. This is Lulu and Jim. We came up here because your Captain wanted us to help. We're also looking for a friend of mine, Sora."
"Sora was here just a few days ago."
Jackson yelled suddenly. "WHAT?! I JUST missed Sora?!"
Mulan laughed. "Yah, Helped me take down Shan Yu, a dragon-gone-Heartless, and save my country"
Lulu smiled. "It looks like the wizard was right."
Jackson turned to Mulan. "So where is Sora now?"
"I don't know." Mulan sighed. "But if you hurry, I guess you're going to find him."
"Yep."
Mulan laughed. "Thanks for your help." She smiled. All off a sudden, the sword on her belt began to glow. "What?...."
The world around turned black with bright lights like stars. A keyhole appeared in front of them. Jackson grabbed his keyblade and a bright light flew out of it. Then the world returned to normal.
Jackson noticed a new keychain on his keyblade. "Cool!" he smiled.
Lulu turned to Jim. "Where did you get that rocket by the way?"
Jim smiled sheepishly. "I sorta borrowed it from the army......"
Jackson laughed. "Why didn't you save me one? I wanted to blow up a mountain....."
They all laughed. Jackson turned to Mulan. "Well, We need to go then!" He clicked his keys and the gummi ship landed in front of them. "See ya!" he jumped on.
Jim and Lulu waved go by as they leapt in.
"Good bye!" Mulan yelled to them and the ship took off.

Last edited:

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Chapter 8: Meeting a Beast.....
Jackson and the others continued on their way, flying threw space on the Gummi Ship. Approaching another planet, Jackson called for his pals. "Guys, wakey wakey!"
The two snored heavily.
Jackson smiled. "I guess they’re tired." He landed the ship in a large forest. Stepping out, it began to rain. "Ah man......" Jackson noticed a large castle. "Sweet....." He ran up to it and pulled open the door. "Hello?" He walked inside. "Is anyone here?" All of a sudden, some Morning Stars and Dragoons appeared. Jackson called his keyblade. "I guess so.... Bring it!" he cried, slashing threw them quickly. Quickly nailing them with a Gravity spell, they were nailed to the floor. After a few slashes destroying them, Jackson heard a great roar. "Maybe I should go...." Almost wetting his pants, he turned to the door and began to move quietly. He was quickly tackled by someone and was turned in the air to come face-to-face with a hairy beast.
"Who are you?" The Beast roared. "Why are you here? Oh, I know. You've come to stare at the Beast, haven't you!?"
"I... I came..." Jackson shuddered.
"I'm going to throw you into the dungeon." The Beast picked up Jackson and began to drag him.
"HELP!!!!!" Jackson called towards the door.

Lulu yawned as she awoken. "Jackson?" She noticed his chair empty, the door cracked, and a set of footprints leading towards a castle. "Jim! Wake up!"
Jim groaned. "5 more minutes....." He turned over.
Lulu cast a Water spell at Jim, awakening him with a start. "Jackson is gone. I think he went exploring without us...."

Jackson screamed as he hit the wall of the dungeon. Jumping to his feet, he ran to the door to have it slammed in his face. "Let me out! Let me out please!" But the Beast ignored him as it walked away.
Jackson sat on the floor when he heard a cry. Looking around, he saw a young woman. "Hey, are you okay?"
She began to cry. "I thought after Sora saved the rose, he was done with this...."
"SORA?!" Jackson ran over to her. "You've seen him?! When?!" Then he calmed. "Sorry. I just got caught up. What's going on here? What is that creature?"

Lulu and Jim ran up to the castle. "Jackson, where are you?" They cried out.
A hooded figure looked down on them. "Looks like my next challenge is set......."

Jackson sat contently. "So you're saying the Beast was once a man turned into a monster due to a stubborn heart. You and he are in love, but for about 3 days or so, he has been acting strange."
"That's true." said Belle. "I don't know what happened."
"I'll help you, but first we need to get out of here." He walked up to the door and used his Keyblade to unlock to door. The door swung open. All of a sudden, some Gargoyles, Gargoyle Warriors, and Gargoyle Knights appeared. Jackson reached into his pocket. "I'm beginning to tire, so I think it's time to call some pals." He reached for his Duel Charm. "I call on you, Kycoo the Ghost Destroyer!" The deck began to glow and from the stack arose a pale man with a half of a creepy mask. "Ghost Destroying Blast!" The man smiled as he shot energy bombs, stunning the Gargoyles. Jackson then freed them while they were frozen, destroying them. After they were gone, the ghostly man vanished back into the cards.
Belle walked up behind him. "Who was that?"
Jackson grinned. "A friend."
Belle lead Jackson threw the castle, until they entered a large room in the west wing. This new room Belle had lead him to was completely trashed, but in the middle lay the true wonder. It was a beautiful rose with a magic pink glow. However, next to it lay one of pure black.
"This pink one is the beasts, but the other is a mystery." Belle explained.
"I think I got it!" Jackson grinned. "That wasn't the real thing!"
"Huh?"
"Follow me!" Jackson led Belle back to the main hall. "So you see, the beast we see at the moment, the one who threw us in the dungeon, is just a clone."
"I understand now..." Belle sighed. "I believe the imposter is just inside."
Jackson opened the door to the ballroom to find it strangely silent. He entered with Belle close behind. Then, from behind a pillar, appeared the Beast. "Stay back!" Jackson cried, calling his keyblade.
The Beast fell to the floor. Startled, Belle ran over. "Jackson, it's him! This is the real Beast!" She ran over and helped him to his feet.
The Beast groaned. "Belle....."
All of a sudden, another figure appeared at the other side. “So, you won't stay in the dungeon, huh?" The other Beast appeared. "Then I'll have to DESTROY YOU!" The creature's fur turned black, his eyes yellow, and on his chest materialized a Heatless symbol. "Now PARISH!"
A Lighting bolt flew at it, nailing it into the wall. Jackson turned and grinned. "Lulu! Jim! Took you long enough...." he sighed. "That Thing is an evil clone of this princess’s boyfriend."
The Heartless roared. "Friends of his? Then you shall die as well...."
"Let's get him!" Jackson ran at the new creature and his blade began to glow, becoming the Divine Rose keyblade.
The evil beast charged at him and slashed him.
Jim followed up behind, delivering a powerful blow to the thing's head. Lulu began to cast Demi spells, nailing the large creature.
The Beast roared an explosion of dark energy. "Heads up!" called Jackson, casting Aero on himself.
The Heartless Beast laughed. "Foolish humans, I will defeat you all!"
All of a sudden, the real Beast tackled him. "I won't allow you to harm Belle!" The two began a head-to-head fight.
Jackson ran up to attack when a few Shadow Heartless appear. "Oh please..." He slashed threw them easily.
The Heartless Beast threw the normal to the ground. He laughed as some Shadows, 2 Morning Stars and a Wizard appeared. "Get them!" he cried.
Lulu called a Demi spell to absorb the Shadows while Jim began to slash the Wizard. "Get him!" Lulu called.
Leaping over a Morning Star, Jackson ran up to the Heartless Beast. "This ends now!" He nailed the Heartless Beast in the stomach.
The fake Beast roared in anger as it disappeared. Its heart floated towards the heavens. From its corpse, a red orb appeared. Touching it, Jackson felt stronger.
*Jackson learned Firega*
Jackson turn to the Beast. "You okay?"
"Yes..." The beast tried to get to his feet, but fell. He glanced toward Belle. "At least I got to see you one... last...time."
Belle ran over and pulls Beast's paw up to her cheek. She held it there for a second, and then drops it. His head fell back, and his eyes closed.
Belle began to cry. "No, no! Please! Please! Please don't leave me! I love you!"
Jackson begins to tear. "No...."
Belle cried when all of a sudden, a bright light shone on the Beast. Moments later, a human was there. "Belle! It's me!"
Belle continues to look at him skeptically, but then she sees his blue eyes, and instantly knows it is him. "It is you!"
The two kiss. A fireworks display explodes around them. The gloom surrounding the castle disappears, revealing a blue sky. The castle is transformed, with the gargoyles changing into cherubs. Jackson begins to jump for joy as the servants hop out to meet the Prince and Belle. One by one, they are transformed back to their original human conditions.
The Prince smiles. "Lumiere! Cogsworth! Oh, Mrs. Potts! Look at us!" They all cheer.
Finally, the Prince turns to Jackson, Lulu and Jim. "Thank you."
"No problem." Jackson grinned.
Jim smiles. "It was our pleaser."
The new prince bowed. "Take the keychains, Divine Rose and Rumble Rose."
All of a sudden, the enchanted rose floated up and the sky turned black. A keyhole appeared and Jackson sealed it.
Jackson grinned. "Thanks. Just one thing, have you seen Sora?"
The Beast smiled. "I guess you're a friend." He laughed. "He keeps moving ahead, trying to protect worlds. The last time I saw him, he had helped protect my rose from Xalidin."
"Xalidin?"
"A member of Organization XIII." He placed his hand gently on Jackson's shoulder. "You'll catch up, just keep going."
"Thanks." Jackson yelled. They headed for the door. "See ya." Lulu and Jim followed. "So, did you two sleep well enough?"
Lulu sighed. "I'm sorry. We should have guarded you better."
Jackson smiled. "It's fine. Not every day did you have to run from an avalanche. I could see why....." Jackson leapt onto the ship. "Just don't do it again...."
Lulu and Jim climbed on and the ship took off.

Last edited:

Keyblade Smitey

Hmm... A passable story. A little fast paced though and you could do with being a bit more descriptive. Other than those minor points, the stroyline needs to deviate soem more from what we all know from playing KH2. Don't get me wrong, this has promise, you just need to work on your technique some.

When I first started reading this, I was all angsty at you for ditching us on the 'Dark Academy' RP, but now I forgives you! I wana be a guardian! Where do you sign up?

Jax-Oh1

Multi-Demension King
Keyblade Smitey, The main point of the story is following what I.....ehh, I mean Jackson, was doing while Sora was clearing the worlds in Kingdom Hearts 2. I don't want to ruin Sora's strory even slighthly, so mine would fit in side-by-side. It's my very first fic (along with my Yu-Gi-Oh one), so I am using this as a trial run. After I'm done, I might go back and inprove. If you could give me a small example of improvement, I would love to see you take one of the paragraphs here and rewrite it.

As for the Dark Academy, I just lost track of it. It was fun for a while, but then I lost my reminder and Wonko was never on, so I apologize.

As for Guardians, this story is reserved only for my dearest friends. I may insert some of my KHInsider pals in another, but only my real friends made this one, and even them barely.

Keyblade Smitey

Well, it's good for a first fanfic. And don't worry! You needn't take my random spazles so serriously. I just meant that being a guardian sounds uber-coolio.

Next chappy please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back