• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Over at KHU they have more info about the song "Passion".

Hey everyone,

Acorrding to hikkis offical site there will be a preveiw of "Passion" on tv on Nov 21. And there seems to have be somthing shown today by Fuji telcasting no clue what though.......

So looks like we will be able to listen to passion soon...

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Whispered.Hope said:
I wonder if Hikki's going to have to make an English version like she did for Hikari. It'd be nice to keep the Japanese one for once.

Since they made Simple and Clean in English they will probably translate Passion. Plus supposedly this song relates closely to the game so they would have to translate in to English for all of us to understand.

Whispered.Hope

Murr, but the real meaning and feeling behind the song will most definitely be lost if and probably when it is translated @_@; Whatever relation Passion would have could be lost. It won't be so bad keeping the original. Translations exist. But it'll still be a pretty song either way. Hikki's good like that.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
ppl, ppl. when that video hits the net on youtube, i'll let u no. it's no downloading or anything, u just watch it. 0.0 cuz i saw ayumi hamasaki's new video already. plus u can watch be my last hikki's latest video too. 0.0;; meep

helios

Bronze Member
what on the 21st on what channel i have direct tv i need to hear it i wanna hear it.

dEaTh_bY_pWnInG

Prince-Laharl said:
I knew it wouldn't really come out on U.S.....Cuz the game has to come out before the song can..Oh well...I still want to hear it even if its in Japanese
What the hell are you talking about? The game doesn't have to come out before the song. This song is coming out before the game does. The song preview is gonna be released on Nov. 21, and I'm pretty sure I heard the full song is gonna be released Dec. 14.

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
dEaTh_bY_pWnInG said:
What the hell are you talking about? The game doesn't have to come out before the song. This song is coming out before the game does. The song preview is gonna be released on Nov. 21, and I'm pretty sure I heard the full song is gonna be released Dec. 14.
Ok Ok dam it..sheesh calm down..I know what you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back