• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

hecger

I hope that when they release Passion in Japan, they make a english version for the USA KH 2 version game. And also i hope they make a remix like they did with Simple and Clean.

What do you think????? :confused:

Cous Cous

Um.. ya I expect they will make an English version because well, I'm sure Americans understand English better than Japanese...(pointless thread, sheesh)

Hokage

Banned
Awards
come on people. stop spamming. just post about the topic. they could keep it in japanese but im sure that they will change it to English for the American version. and we havent heard the song yet and the game is coming out close to the song release so i doubt there will be a remix by the time we get KH2......

Bloodwinter

Its been announced already, the songs theme song "Passion" will be done by the famed "Utada Hikaru" for her touching work making "Simple and Clean" fr the Original game.

I can never be 100% until it is actually released, but I find it highly doubtful they will make it a Japanese version of the song on the English game, only because of the english dubbing they did for it in the first game. They might do a remix, you never know. I think they will proabably do it for KH2 as well. Im just not as sure about that as I am with the english dubbing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back