• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion/Sanctuary Observation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

urutapu

Well, "Simple And Clean" was a B-side track on the COLORS single. Is "Sanctuary" on Keep Tryin'?

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
urutapu said:
Well, "Simple And Clean" was a B-side track on the COLORS single. Is "Sanctuary" on Keep Tryin'?
Nope! The B-Side that is on Keep Tryin' is WINGS. WINGS is a completely different song, with a relaxing/mellow mood to it; kinda like the music you'd hear if you're at Starbucks or a cafe.

urutapu

NarutoEXE said:
Nope! The B-Side that is on Keep Tryin' is WINGS. WINGS is a completely different song, with a relaxing/mellow mood to it; kinda like the music you'd hear if you're at Starbucks or a cafe.
This is too confusing :< It's like the release date getting pushed around all over again..it'll probably come out of nowhere if the game is coming out in a month...

Ochie

Twilight Town,, Sunset residental district
is anyone here have heard passion?
do u know wat's the mean?

here's some lyrics=

"nido to aenu hito ni basho ni mado o ageru.."
means
"to the people and places i can never see again,, i'll open this window.."

i think this is bout Roxas
oh.. good.. i quite talking... T_T

note: i've played KH2 even if it was Japan ver...^^

E

Eclipse

lol. whatever. sanctuary (part of it) is already out...and i doubt it has anything to do with roxas, i feel it has to do with more kairi--waiting for sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back