• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion craze

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*2*Tosty

Aright I know i'm gonna sound real dumb. but Does Utada Hikaru sing the english version of Simple and Clean too, Cause i don't even know if she can speak english.

Wolviana

Yes, Utada Hikaru is the one sing S&C, and she wrote the lyrics for it too. In case you're wondering, she's bilingual (sp?)

At first, I didn't like Passion very much, but the more I listen to it, the more and more I like it, even more than Hikari/Simple&Clean. It's a very pretty song, and my favorite. Once again, Utada Hikaru's outdone herself.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
*nods* Doesn't she always? It took me like 2 listens on the 40 clip preview. I probably shocked that it sounded like that. On the entire song, first listen. Loved it when it got to the "zutto..." part.

Voodoo_Truelove

I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!! the first time i listened to it it didnt interest me but now i cant get enough of it im listening to it now

xbindedmemoriesx

The song has grown on me sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. Its just an awesome song. Sometimes in class (well, actually, all the time) i find myself watching little kh2 clips inside my head while "passion" is playing it my head at the same time. I guess you can say im addicted!

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
wow uve listened to it 73 times already...i havent even listened to my favorite wicked song that many times.....ok time to listen to my music lol

*2*Tosty

SInce it seems like I'm the only one who's not goin crazy for it, i'll listen to it as much as I can until my Ipod battery is dead, then i'll do it again and again and again..... Then we'll see if it can grow on me.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
*2*Tosty said:
SInce it seems like I'm the only one who's not goin crazy for it, i'll listen to it as much as I can until my Ipod battery is dead, then i'll do it again and again and again..... Then we'll see if it can grow on me.

Heh, that's what I've been doing except I leave mine on the charger. When I listened to the KH1 theme (Simple and Clean/Hikari), I listened to 5 dirrerent versions of them over 50 times each. The slow and regular Hikari probably had 100+ because that was my favorite XD

Rikkuk

NarutoEXE said:
Hikki been wrote the lyrics for the English version. She had said she wrote the English version first, and then the Japanese version. Right now, the only thing she's probably recording are the Passion performances for upcoming TV performances.

So do you think Utada's lyrics for this one will match up with the story line more? Or are they completely different like Hikari and Simple and Clean?

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
yeah passion will work better with the visuals im sure. but i love it anyways. cause i read the translations and i can understand what its about. its good, AND she wrote it for kh2, where as simple and clean had some random issues in the lyrics cause it wasnt directly written for the game. i can picture the opening of kh2 with the song pretty well. itll let u just glide right in to the opening cutscene, perfection.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Yeah since Nomura-san did say something along the lines of, "Oh we asked Utada Hikaru to write the theme song again. It's going to really reflect what the game is about."

NOTE: NOT A DIRECT QUOTE.

sillypieman

Yeah this is freaky...I know this is really repetetive but the EXACT same thing happened to me! At first I was like, "...this is it?!" but then every time i listened to it i loved it more and more (though I don't think anything could ever replace Simple and Clean). The thing is that I think she was really smart cuz she DID NOT try to replace Simple and Clean, but instead made something completely new.

P.S. Is there going to be a PLANITb remix???!?! (Yes please!!!)

Rikkuk

I don't think there will be a PLANITb remix.
I think the version of Passion out now is like Hikari PLANITb remix in the beginning of the game and After the battle version is like normal Hikari.
That make sense?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back