• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion Backward (for those of you)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tripleh3lix

Website
www.myspace.com
who didnt get to hear that part where it plays backwards, well here it is played backwards, most of you all know , I need more affection than you know. This was taken from the after the battle version, so its probably clearer at the end whereas u couldnt really here utada at the you know part. here it is. its in .WAV format. http://www.sendspace.com/file/glms0l

prod44

no....pretty sure not a spoiler...lol...just a couple lines in english...

bishojoKasume

I knew that already but that's pretty awsome. I've never heard someone say anything backwords in a song. Does anyone know why she says it backwards?

iholdthekeys

what is she saying????? "buy kingdom hearts"???? i can't really make it out much

EDIT: i think she says "buy kingdom hearts so you know", i'm not sure if that's right though....... ne1 care 2 help me out???

E

elxyk

I heard it backwards where she says "I need affection too" and for some reason it freaks me out listening to it. To me it's like white noise lol!

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
iholdthekeys said:
what is she saying????? "buy kingdom hearts"???? i can't really make it out much

EDIT: i think she says "buy kingdom hearts so you know", i'm not sure if that's right though....... ne1 care 2 help me out???

I'm pretty sure she's saying "I need more affection than you know" or something like that.

iholdthekeys

oooooooo, well i still think she was saying "buy kingdom hearts so you know" like a subliminal message for all of us to go buy kingdom hearts 2 so we'll know how the story ends, lol......... or she could be tryin 2 tell us all she wants us all 2 find her quickly 2 give her the affection she desires so badly, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back