• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Passion adaptations?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whispered.Hope

Oooh, literally sing it backwards kind of reversed. I thought they meant like the ending of the song is really the beginning and I was reading the lyrics from the bottom up xD

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Cause that's not really the ~after the battle~ version. It's the same 40 second music clip I uploaded a couple days ago. I got tricked into thinking it was, downloaded it, and realized that it's actually the single version.

M

MikiChan

Honey i love you!!!! xD The song is sooooo cool i could hear it allthe time! **-** thank yoooooou! I think this song is much better then simple and clean! and hikki is so pretty in the video and the colours and ... everything is sooo lovely! >-<

can you tell me where i can get more songs from utada hikaru? i can't find a site with her musik v,v

Last edited:

helios

Bronze Member
I loved the song i listen to it everyday but im going to get the KH2 soundtrack next i have the first the orchestral verson is good to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back