• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

parts of the game that have the replayability factor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

recca_20

can u guys give me some of these parts that have the replayability factor??

wen i say thi s i mean parts wer u just wanna repeat it over and over

example: the 1000 heartless battle

and so on so that i can relieve what i have accomplised...haha

so that i can save on a save spot and do the event over and over on the memory card

bottom line: parts of the game that if u accmplish it.. u wanna do over and over again

Last edited:

Wraithe

i would say the 1000 heartless fight, freaking sweet, and of course the sephiroth battle, and the final boss battle w/ Xehenort, but i would just play the whole freaking game again, im doing it for my third time now, I LOVE IT!!!

HeartofDestiny14

Don't know about you guys but the first game I saved right before the Riku 2 battle 'cuz its about the only battle that's actually *somewhat* challenging. After awhile, fighting Sephy just loses its fun.

The second game...I would definately love doing the 1,000 heartless battle again, but other than that I'd like doing the first Xenmas battle, you know the one with the tower from deep dive? Even though it was easy, it was entertaining XD especially the reaction command.

E

Eclipse

the sephiroth battle is a one time thing. You beat him, and it's over forever. So save before you battle sephy :p

do it for the 1000 heartless battle too, i forgot to do it, and now i punish myself for it :(

linkamm1

I thought they did a great job at making the disney lvls seem like you were realy in the movie. I realy liked how each time you finished a lvl for the 2nd time around it gave a heart warming conclusion. Id liek to go through again to show my gf.
The 1000 heartless battle was sweet, so was the roxis battle with axle.
Its an easy game that would keep you busy on a rainy day even after you beat it

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
I'd have to save, the parts that were extremely replayable are:
ALL THE BOSS FIGHTS IN THE GAME!!!!!on PROUD MODE-for challange-
but especially all the Organization figts......

did Xaldin tell ya'll that her friend tampered with the difficulty of Kh2 so now Proud Mode is like insanely hard

RikusGirl55

linkamm1 said:
I thought they did a great job at making the disney lvls seem like you were realy in the movie. I realy liked how each time you finished a lvl for the 2nd time around it gave a heart warming conclusion. Id liek to go through again to show my gf.
The 1000 heartless battle was sweet, so was the roxis battle with axle.
Its an easy game that would keep you busy on a rainy day even after you beat it
yeah i loved how they did that...made you feel good about yourself lol

Xalechim

Banjo kazooie FTW
definitly save before you go to the world of in between when you travel to the other twilight town. THis way you can fight with Axel see the RoXas scene fight the bosses and beat the game save from there. I did and i play it whenever I have free time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back