• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Parts I didn’t understand in ReMind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

NoWay

Awards
Hey guys,

I replayed KH3 + ReMind. But in the end there were some parts I didn’t get.

So in the beginning, the present Sora leaves his body behind to travel to the past. Thus he lacks any corporal form during ReMind.

1.) How was Micky able to see Sora after the battle against the Replicas? Originally Sora hasn’t been there, where the other GoL were fighting against the Replicas, because he was in Scala. So how did Sora get a corporal form?

2.) And how were the other GoL able to see Sora and Kairi while defeating Xehanort? Again, during that time Sora is in Scala fighting against Xehanort.

3.) During that period in ReMind, do we have two Soras? The one who fights with Donald and Goofy against Xehanort and “our” Sora who travelled back in time?

4.) Where did Sora and Kairi go after ReMind? Did they return to their own respective time?

I hope you can help me. :)

EternalDream

1) Time-travelling hearts can manifest bodies temporarily. It's the same way how a bunch of org XIII members in DDD and YX (as MF) in BBS are physically there, despite not having replicas yet.

2) I mean, we can see see YX and MX at the same time - nothing stops you from showing up in front of your younger/older self or to other people while time travelling. So the Sora of that time is in Scala, while future Sora is helping the GoL in KBG.

3) Yes.

4) They went back to the spot in the Final World Sora went back in time from. Kairi, who is not supposed to be alive, kinda forces the universe to put her in the same spot as Sora to prevent any conflicts between the KBG events and Sora beginning his time travel, so she's with him in the Final World (and its this extra violation after already causing a singularity before that makes Sora disappear)

AegisXIII

Awards
It is important to notice that time travel in Kingdom Hearts is a closed loop. Which means, you cannot change the events. Remind doesn't change anything to the timeline at all. The guardians defeated xehanort clones because Sora from the future was there to save them, thus causing them to win and allowing Sora from the past to go back in time to save Kairi.

The tear in the fabric of time (when he first uses the power of waking) doesn't seem to be time travel. It sounds more like a overwrite of the reality.

NoWay

Awards
Thank you! Now I understand :)
It was a bit confusing for me while playing to understand what the f* was actually happening.. :LOL:

Back