• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

parents

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonewingedangelK

am i the only one that keeps forgetting that sora had a family on destiny islands, or a mom at least, doesnt that seem weird that we havent heard anything from his family since he left. and im pretty curious as to who his father is or if he is of any importance, i mean his son is a keyblade holder for cryin out loud. haha maybe bhk is soras long lost bro or something. i just hope in kh2 they fill us in on the family aspect. what do u guys think

Hokage

Banned
Awards
well i dont think the family aspect is really of any importance i mean. his mom only says one thig which seems to me to say that she has no importance what so ever. and BHK cant be Sora's long lost bro because the worlds impenetrable walls were in place during Sora's birth so that means Sora would at least have some memories of BHK. so that cant be right. it would be cool to see Sora's father. wonder what he would look like.....LOL

MonewingedangelK

UnkownSora21 said:
well i dont think the family aspect is really of any importance i mean. his mom only says one thig which seems to me to say that she has no importance what so ever. and BHK cant be Sora's long lost bro because the worlds impenetrable walls were in place during Sora's birth so that means Sora would at least have some memories of BHK. so that cant be right. it would be cool to see Sora's father. wonder what he would look like.....LOL

yea im pretty positive theyre not bros myself. but i just think its weird that we havent heard anything from soras family

x-knight

like some guy sed before

the family aspect wasnt a big part of kh its all about adveture and fate and stuff

Yanos_Darkspawn

Sora doesnt even care about his parets for a second, he didnt have a single thougt of them at all, wich is not very realistic.
Sora: What happend to my home, my island? Riku, Kairi... ( And his parents? )

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Well apparently if Sora is traveling to other worlds without his mom and dad for like a year and he is taking care of himself then why would he need his parents?

TTBK2

Awards
Ummm... but don't you think it's somewhat weird that not even at the beginning of his journey they don't mention, let's just say, the reason he even exists! But then the story does revolve around children(how they rebuilt the world as it is) so that could kick them out and make them unimportant. But then I don't think Cloud and Leon and them are teenagers, do you?

EDIT: When I wrote them I was referring to the other FF characters(or most of them). And I said that to show that you couldn't say adults were unimportant in the story.

Awards
Yanos_Darkspawn said:
Sora doesnt even care about his parets for a second, he didnt have a single thougt of them at all, wich is not very realistic.
Sora: What happend to my home, my island? Riku, Kairi... ( And his parents? )
He abstractly mentioned his parents by saying 'my home' I guess. Plus, he's a pretty naive kid. That or he realised that Riku and Kairi are the only ones who had a chance of surviving cause he saw them last (strange logic I suppose). Also, Riku and Kairi were the last people he talked to or thought about when the island was being destroyed, so they naturally float to his mind when thinking about the island's destruction.

Also, about what happened to his parents, I have a theory that at the end of KH, when Kairi went back to Destiny Islands, that everyone else was restored but have no recollection at all of what happened. If that's the case, Kairi might have been through a lot of therapy because she insists that all the stuff in KH happened (I assume she's the only one who remembers), but everyone thinks she's mildly insane. By that logic, they probably had a funeral service for Riku and Sora since they were not returned to Destiny Islands (they're considered missing, but after a while proclaimed to be dead). If all that's true, Kairi might be one messed up kid in KH2 because she has to deal with her memories of KH's events and the thought that she might be insane because no one else even slightly remembers. (Phew, that was a lot). Make sense to anyone? No?

~*AqUaTeEn*~

They all live on the island across from the one they play on. That's why they have boats, god, you have to spell everything out for kids these days, don't you? Well anyway, it's most likely their parents are living on that island, and who cares about parents anyway? Kairi's parents, on the other hand, are not known. I'm thinking her dad could be ansem. I mean....he's the ruler of hollow bastion, kairi's a princess, and she used to live in hollow bastion before being dumped on the destiny islands.

TTBK2

Awards
Because the name of the threads is parents, that's why! Anyway, I must say one thing and make it clear:

Kairi was a PRINCESS OF HEART. That does not mean you have to be an actual princess, such as Alice and Belle were not actual princesses in their worlds for example. So to connect them together by that is pointless. And another thing, by how he refers to Kairi, just by calling her "that girl", if that was his daughter, do you think he would refer to her like that?(even if he is evil, come on people, he would at least call her by name).

~*AqUaTeEn*~

Yeah this thread is called parents, didn't I mention my thoughts on them? You're right about the princess thing. It's just a theory, no need to get your panties in a bunch. You don't even know if you're right. So there's no point arguing on the subject. I'm sticking to my beliefs though, and it's possible that ansem didn't really care for her as a daughter. Maybe she was a mistake? I mean, it's not unheard of parents mistreating their children in that manner. I have friends who call their parents by their first names. Wouldn't you think they would call them something else, just because? Exactly, but they don't. You never know. It also could be that he was just so caught up in his research, he became obsessed and just forgot everything about his life.

Hitsugaya_Sagara

I must agree, I have thought about that a few times. When I first played KH1, I didn't even noticed the mother's voice. So I made the assumption that Sora, Riku, and Kairi were lost Kids. I would think Sora and Riku's parents would be worried sick about them. A whole year missing. And poor Kairi was probably questioned to death. heh

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
hey, normura said there will be big surprises for kh2 and even though the family aspect isn't a big deal, it would be cool to know sora's parents. it would be a good surprise, for me at least

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
there is already a thread just like this, you should go find it. but to answer your question, his parents played absolutlely no important role in the stroy, so they wree left out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back