• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paranormal Experance.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ecstacy

well when i was 7 my mom's best friend died and i had to see her body at the funeral. (i can't stomach things like that anymore) the thing is i always used to play catch with her (she was a funny woman) anyway i went to sleep with my mom that night. but i woke up and i went in the kitchen to go get some water and i saw my old lil kindergarten basket ball in the floor. i bounced to play around a lil bit but then i just threw it down (reminded me of her a lil too much.) anyway to make a long story short i went to my room (not my mom's room) and went to bed. i woke up the next morning with that same ball next to my head on my pillow (it was like 4:00 am in the morning) i ran in the room and told my mom and she just sorta ignored me (she was still mourning and wasn't in the mood) anyway i haven't been to a funeral since then (no joke) i was going to go to my aunt's funeral but she is in new orleans. something tells me i wouldn't have stayed long anyway.

UNKNOW-RONIN-WAR

??????????????
WHEN my karate teacher died I didnt go to class for like 6 weeks.
And he bought me a sword before he died but he put it on a shelf and no one knew about it (well as far as I know) and when i went back to class i was going thew my book bag and the sword fell from the top of the shelf rightinto my back pack.

I also have a couple of other things that happend at the dojo that were creepy but i'll tell you guys later.

E

Ecstacy

UNKNOW-RONIN-WAR said:
WHEN my karate teacher died I didnt go to class for like 6 weeks.
And he bought me a sword before he died but he put it on a shelf and no one knew about it (well as far as I know) and when i went back to class i was going thew my book bag and the sword fell from the top of the shelf rightinto my back pack.

I also have a couple of other things that happend at the dojo that were creepy but i'll tell you guys later.

that one seems just like coincidence but ya never really know.......

Brian

E

Ecstacy

UNKNOW-RONIN-WAR said:
THe thing had 80 pounds od traing weights ontop of it.

wow i take that back. wow i wonder why these things happen. i mean if they are real why the hell scare me? thats the last thing i need a person to do after they die.

E

Ecstacy

UNKNOW-RONIN-WAR said:
Tell me about it I would have apprecated 100 bucks on my pillow much more.

i personally would have just liked to be left alone screw the money. i mean the feeling of knowing that possibly a dead person is close to you........omfg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back