• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paintball RP (first RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Circular Circles

Website
forums.khinsider.com
Ok, so since this is my first time writing an RP and not many people know me here...I’m going to start out by using something I like, Paintball.

Also...If I'm not good at this RP Plz tell me so!

The regular rules of RPs apply in this one.

No killing ppl because this is paintball, no one dies.
God- modding of any kind either.

If you can fit romance into it…well your weird. And I don’t care about it if you do.

On to the story.

Everything was silent. The trees were not moving. A slow breeze moved the branches to the side exposing Joe to everyone with a gun. Sensing that he was seen, Joe jumped down from the tree and ran. Three paintballs skimmed past his face. A look of surprise that he was almost hit shot across his face but went away. He spotted a slightly elevated piece of ground and dove for it. Hiding him self behind it, he calculated where the paintballs shot at him came from and shot back. He hit two kids who fell and dragged themselves up and scanned around for Joe. He was gone, clean out of the forest. The kids grinned, one yelled “Good game, mate!”

Safely at home Joe collapsed on his bed and thought to himself ‘I can’t do this anymore…I suck…I’ll get a team or something…YES, I will.’

Template for char.

Name:
Type of gun:
Height:
Bio: Some short background info.

My template:

Name: Joe
Type of gun: Semi auto with magazine that holds 50 paintballs.
Height: 5’ 10”
Bio: Used to suck at paintball, got training, got better. Now because he used to suck, has no team for paintball. (story starts here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back