• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Our Generation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anti-Dark

*I only want intelligent life discussion in here, don't bring your idiotic 1 liners

I heard a qoute:

"Our generation died the day our fathers were born"

kidsfall.jpg

thats the picture that I supply to give as an example, what do you all believe of the qoute, what's your opinion on it, and how it effects every generation of children?

well..hmmm i guess i can be said that the quote has truth too it because people who came before you make decisions and you cant change that and it is inevitible that you will do the same u might choose to do something that ruins your childrens life and yet you could make it better....so i think every generation can ruin the next but i think i want to try not to.....

....ummm this is a pretty serious topic so plz listen to anti and be serious in your answers...

Anti-Dark

exactly, smart man

see what I believe is that teenage pregnancy, parents who use drugs, or smoke, parents who aren't ready to be parents, violent parents, lead their own children to comitt suicide or ruin their own lives

*also, picture is a real one, cut out from a paper, a young child, was mature enough to see his parents for who they were, not just as his parents, he left a note saying "my parents" the other child in the picture is his younger brother

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
That's so sad. :(

Anyways, it depends on the generation. Assuming your talking about the generation mainly found on the forums, I'd say it's going down the drain. Why? The clothes are getting skimpy, the language harsh, the flirting and the pregnancies out of control, and everything isn't as moral as it could be.

I like my generation, or some people in it, but there are times when I can't stand it. Personally, I think it may be our generation that brings in the firsts. Like First Woman Pres for an example.

Anti-Dark

mmhm, it effects all generation, the young child that "killed himself" they still aren't sure, it was either him killing himself, which he had showed signs of, or someone trying to kill his father who had some problems, but he was in you're generation, kairigirl, the main thing is how our parents seem to effect us and how they could stop us from doing things, yet they simply neglect us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back