• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Our Gamestop

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Evil-Riku

Ok I was at gamestop yesterday to pick up my copy of KH2, well what do they have, they kept on repeating the song sanctuary, at first I listened to it, but than it got annoying. I was like can you put on something else, it got so annoying, I feel sorry for those who had to work there, I couldn't take it for more than an hour.

E

Evil-Riku

Hey I love the game and all, I just can't standing listening to the same music day after day.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
lol. is it really that bad? I haven't listened to it yet.

XIIIKIDD

Huh. That's funny. When I went to my GameStop yesterday to pick up my copy (The game is great and I'm still in Twilight Town playing as Roxas! ^^) They had airbrushed t-shirts of Sora, Goofy, and Donald. They were also giving away free cookies the same colors as Sora's Drive forms! I got a Master Form (yellow) colored one! They also had posters that came with the LE guide everywhere behind the counter. I should've asked if they'd be willing to sell th KH 2 standee.

emojunkie1612

woow it soudns like the US game stores get way more excited about games than they do here in the UK:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back