• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Other worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

recca_20

with pride rock and other rumored worlds confirmed.... is there a chance that there are more worlds to come that have not been confirmed. Like deep jungle? but i hope that deep ujungle doesnt show cuz itls lyk my hatest world!!!

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
i hope theres more worlds and Deep Jungle won't return.... SE lost the rights to use it

X DoubleSunday

yeah I want more a couple mroe worlds..maybe..I don't know..how did they lose the rights to it? if anybody knows. That's interesting though. I didn't like the world either, the whole swingin on the vines and swimmin gan djumpin gon hippooos.....no good. anyway couple more worlds would be cool.

KrytenKoro

Bronze Member
The book was fairly recent, in lawyer years, so Disney's license to use it ran out. Simple as that.

To any Mods who happen to come by: could we possibly create some kind of stickied, official thread for world theories? We have like 30 of these every week (2 of which I must admit I made)

acrossthestars

i think SE lost rights to deep jungle b/c the copyright for the movie expired or something... whole issue of "movie based on book" copyrights and all. just a speculation.

as for other worlds, from what i understand, some pixar movies are highly rumored to be in kh2. isnt pixar separated from disney though?

D

Dexter

Im guessin there will atleast be another 2 worls confirmed, maybe they will be Neveland and ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back