• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Other KH Vids

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII's follower

Disclaimer: Please note beforehand that this is just for fun and general discussion, so please no flaming over what you may regard as a stupid topic.

I think that many of us have seen KH movies on KH-Vids.net, but I have also noticed that there are a lot of KH AMVs on Youtube as well, many of which are pretty good, so my question is what are or is your favorite KH AMV? Mine are:

5) YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2, Time to dance
4) YouTube - Kingdom Hearts - For the Reunion (I love the song and the pairing is great)
3) YouTube - Marluxia Remix AMV (I am a Marluxia fan and I think this one does the character justice)
2) YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Organization XIII (Defintinely sums up my favorite characters in the series)
1) YouTube - Zexion/Marluxia-Thanks For The Memories (The first KH AMV I ever saw. Pairs two of my favorite things: FOB and KH. I like this AMV so much that I can't hear the song without thinking of this.)

P.S. does any know of a good Larxene AMV

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
This is the wrong section for something like this.

Should be moved to the "Your Favorites" section, or somewhere in FI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back