• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Orson Scott Card

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Leo~

Anyone know him/like his books? He wrote the Ender series, some of my favourite books of all time.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
How'd the series go chronologically, anyways? I know Ender's Game can first, and I'm pretty sure that Shadow of the Hagemon went after that, but what proceeded it?
~Fenris Etheral

~Leo~

He wrote two sets of books, one following the story of Ender and one following the story of Bean.

Ender Series:
Ender's Game (Was 11 at the end)
Speaker For The Dead (Takes place 3,000 years in the future, Ender is still alive)
Xenocide
Children Of The Mind (Still gotta read this)

Bean Series: (I think these ones are better)
Ender's Shadow
Shadow Of The Hegemon (around a year after the Buggers Wars end)
Shadow Puppets (a few years after the previous book)
Shadow Of The Giant

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I've read almost every book in the Ender and Bean series.

The books are awesome. I hate that most people don't read the sequels, and then they say they're big fans. Bugs me.

The Ender series is better than the Bean series, in my opinion.

Pengy_CEO

Website
www.freewebs.com
I think Speaker for the Dead and Xenocide were the best. I read part of the Bean series, but it bugged me that he and Petra ended up together...
Olhado is the best!
Okay, so I'm reading Children of the Mind, the last book in the Ender series. It's wrapping up everything, and I have about 50 pages left. THE LAST FIFTY PAGES ARE GONE. Some idiot had ripped them out! I was in mental shutdown for days. I nearly beat up a kid trying to get him to fork over his library copy. But I finally read it!
And Kat and Pickle got me Ender's Game for my birthday! Thanks, guys!

~Leo~

Pengy_CEO said:
I think Speaker for the Dead and Xenocide were the best. I read part of the Bean series, but it bugged me that he and Petra ended up together... Olhado is the best!
Okay, so I'm reading Children of the Mind, the last book in the Ender series. It's wrapping up everything, and I have about 50 pages left. THE LAST FIFTY PAGES ARE GONE. Some idiot had ripped them out! I was in mental shutdown for days. I nearly beat up a kid trying to get him to fork over his library copy. But I finally read it!
And Kat and Pickle got me Ender's Game for my birthday! Thanks, guys!

SPOILER!!!

ZOMG, where'd you get Children Of The Mind, me can't find anywhere.

Pengy_CEO

Website
www.freewebs.com
~Leo~ said:
SPOILER!!!

ZOMG, where'd you get Children Of The Mind, me can't find anywhere.

Sorry! I didn't even think! *mindwipes everyone who read that*
I found Children of the Mind at the public library, and at my school library. If you can't find it, you could always order it online. It would be sooooo worth it, just to get the series wrapped up.

~Leo~

Sora Shade said:
Orson Scott Card 2rote the insults on the insult swordfighting in Secret of MOnkey Island. . . .

Um, what?

I think I'm gonna get the book online now.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back