• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Original 6 organization members

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigBoss91

Website
www.myspace.com
after studying the ansem reports i cant figure out exactly who the original 6 are. we have there original names but can anyone mach that with anyone from the organization. the only ones we can rly rule out are marluxia and roxas

Synchro

Website
kaitou-art.50webs.com
*blink* It's still Xemnas = Ansem. He's the fake Ansem, but still. Xehanort =/= Xemnas when editing the spelling and not counting that he stole his teacher's name. ;)

Xehanort = Another/No Heart X

EDIT: Face Down is right, y'know. >.> *sigh*

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nobody's names are their Human's names jumbled up with the letter 'X', that's how you can tell who they are

Xemnas = Ansem, because Xehanort cast away his name when he banished Ansem the Wise, and from that point on called himself Ansem. So when his Xemnas was created, he took the 'name' of his original self: Ansem

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I think Marluxia's name was Rauliam. And Larxene was problably Arlene.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Axel's name is most possibly be Ale since he is based from Reno of FFVII and we all know 'Ale' is a name of beer and as for the others, Demyx could be Dyme, Luxord could be Rould, Saix could Ais or Ias and the other two, Marluxia could be Arumial or Rauliam (this could be his name, perhaps?) and Larxene could be Arlene or Relena but this is just a speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back