• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Origin on Magic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
A long time ago a great darkness covered the land and all hope was lost but then 7 brave warriors somehow defeated the darkness but in doing so sacraficed their lives but before the darkness was defeated it said though i may be defeated i shall return in 500 hundred years to take my revenge upon your desendants and so it was 500 years later the desendants of the great warriors where training for the day the darkness would arrive again each of them control and different elemental stone fo power fire,water,lightining,earth,ice,air,and light together they are the only ones who can stop the darkness from destroying there world this is their story.

name:
weapon:
elmental stone:
bio:

mine

Name:Claude
Appearance:coming
Weapons:Two katana's
elemental stone: earth
bio: one of the richest boys in the world, his eldest brother the best baseball player ever, his older brother is the best formula 1 driver and his sister has won sixteen tennis opens straight Claude wants to be the best fighter in the world and hopes to do better than them.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Name: Meilin Kimura
Apperance:
meilin.gif

meilin.jpg

Weapon: Kunai and Shuriken (Throwing Knives and Stars)
Elmental stone: Water
Bio: Meilin is the duaghter of parents who only recently left their homeland. Her mother has been teaching her the ways of Waterbending and Ninja arts aas long as she can remember.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
name: Mark
apperance: http://keymi3.free.fr/Naruto/Sasuke 14.jpg
weapon: Two Air Daggers (daggers with holes at where the blades starts)
elmental stone: Wind
bio: A speedy fighter, loves daggers and practices with them every single day. When he was taught how to manipulate the wind in his favor. He uses the wind to make him strike faster and increase his attack range if he ever throws his daggers.

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Name: Drake
Appearance:
guys69.jpg

Weapon: Slim short sword with a dragon worked on the blade in copper and the dagger in the picture.
Elemental stone: Lightning
Bio: Drake has lived in a dark wood where his family has resided since the day the darkness was defeated. They believed that only the strong would survive there, and now Drake trains daily in clearings of dead trees under stormy skies while perfecting the art of the Lightning Blade and Tesla Dragon that were passed down through his family until they would be needed once again. He has rarely been out of the woods and most often, when he did, only to train with his father and uncles in the wasteland just beyond, but recently he has been dreaming of a coming danger and so he has set out to find the descendants of the other warriors...((I like being descriptive sometimes :D ))

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
ooc:Yeah I guess, there is three spots left so if anyone wants them then go ahead and join.

ic:

Claude was in his office all day working on a deal with another major company.

"Listen, is it a deal or not, I told you we will split 50/50." Claude said
Claude slammed the phone down and walked to his limosine and got in. He groomed his silver hair and sighed.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Mark was on his skateboard and he was riding through the school halls scaring people and used his wind powers to make girl's skirts fly up. He laughed, and rode through the school and got stopped by the principal. He was in the office and the prinicpal lectured him again on what will happen if he does it again.

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
Claude rode to school and was let off at the front gate. Someone passed by him using his powers and Claude used his earth power to stop him.

"Don't use your powers for stupid stuff... got it."Claude said

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Mark rolled his eyes. "You're not the boss of me!" Mark went on his skate board and used the wind to push him to make him go faster.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Mark slammed into the ground. "Ha Ha...your the funniest guy I met..." He got up and wiped the dirt off his shirt. Mark noticed a apple tree behind him and used the wind to blow the apples off the tree and to knock him in the head. "No your powers blow!"

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
Mark's skateboard knocked Claude in the head. "You should pay more attention rich boy!" he laughed and fell on the ground, and floated up back on his two feet.

Don Patch

Is not dead...yet.
"Ow..." he fell down and stuck his tongue out at Claude. He got on his skateboard and used his wind powers to hover over the ground really fast over to the skate park. There were some other teenagers there, "Hey guys watch my new trick!" He jumped on the ramp and used the wind to make his jump even longer and threw the board in the air and pretended to run up it, and landed perfectly. "I call it the matrix!"

King_Shugy

Beyblade World Champ
After school Claude jumped in his helicopter and went to his office.

"Have they called back yet on the deal." Claude said.

"No sir, but the onwer of the skate park called he says that he'll sign with you." His secretary said, "And so Square Enix."

"Alright, the moneys just won't quit coming." Claude said

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Drake had journeyed a long way and learned much on his way to the city. He blended in well with his new clothes, or at least better than the torn and dirty training garb that he had left behind. He was searching through the city streets when he saw a boy high in the air doing something quite impossible for any normal person. "Well, that's one." he said to himself. He would not know what to say to the kid, so perhaps searching for the rest would be a better idea. He looked around and decided to head back the way he had come. There had been a school back that way, maybe a closer look would help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back