• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vzam

Bronze Member
1.??? - EM
2.Xigbal
3 Xaldin
4.Vexen-dead
5.Lexeaus-dead
6.Zexion-dead
7.???
8.Axel
9.Demyx
10.Luxord
11.Marluxia-dead
12.Larxene-dead
13.???

+ Two more unnamed ones from the latest trailer.
+ Female without any name or clear pictures.

org.jpg

/\ I fixed the clarity alittle bit to hopefully reveal boobs or something more convincing....

meaning one of the 2 male seen members but unnamed is the enigmatic man.
Diz, Riku, and Mickey are not given numbers.

DONE...BAM

Last edited:

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Vzam said:
meaning one of the 2 male seen members but unnamed is the enigmatic man.
But there is a possibility that these new members is old...
Reasons for me to beleve that:
1. All other members first came on a magazine scan, then on a trailer...
-there is jet no scans of them.
2. They look like copyes of Zexion and Vexen.
-there have to be a really good reason for SE to just make copyes.
3. Every member has an element (and possibly wierd weapon)
-SE hasen´t reveald neather to Zexion...
And going on, I just can´t come up whit more...:D

Vzam

Bronze Member
all in due time. I doubt they will have the clone of Zexion with hair going down to his back when in reality, his hair is shorter

Vzam

Bronze Member
double post sorry, but Zexion is dead.

Besides, unless complete rumors: they announced the names as being Raxiel and Aldax. But I see no proof of that yet...

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Those names are totally fan made...
Oh...New reason...
4. 3D models...
-Why make thoem, if you´re not going to use it....

Vzam

Bronze Member
POSSIBLE reason: Nomura planned on makign alot more videos in COM but didnt have time to >_<

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
There are 3D models of Marluxia, Larxene, Lexeaus, all of the order member from COM

The 3D models were used for the ending scenes of COM, with the ending credits they gave a 3D render of certain scenes from COM

And like last time, Key-chain, your reasoning isn't very good. The whole 'first shown in scan' think is really a terrible excuse....

You wanna know why the others were in scans first?

Scans get release once a month, there is a trailor only 3 times a year.

The scan-to-trailor ratio shows that they would be shown in scans first, seeing as there are 4 scans for every trailor released/

Now, look where we are now. There are promotional trailors all over Japan right now, we are 1 month away from it's release, and they are finally getting to some of the mroe interesting info

Logic shows that the likeliness of an order member appearing in a promotional trailor as appose to a scan has grown, because now the scan-to-promo-trailor ration has evened out a bit more, maybe even tipped the other way

Last edited:

<AumaaN>

TheMuffinMan said:
There are 3D models of Marluxia, Larxene, Lexeaus, all of the order member from COM

The 3D models were used for the ending scenes of COM, with the endibng credits they gave a 3D render of certain scenes from COM

Ow, so that's how they made those pictures. I didn't know, tnx MM:cool:

Vzam

Bronze Member
Good show muffin man

btw, ive screencapped an early unhooding of one of the unknown members:

Fixture.jpg

his eye isnt being covered up by his hair...oh nos not Zexion :-(

heres another cap of the other guy (clearly not Vexen):

newunknown.jpg

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
We aren't even 100% how they all came into existance, whether or not they were really KILLED (for all we know COM could have been some weird dream thing minupulation) or what happens when they die. Sora lost his heart but was brough back.. so who knows?

Kel_Droma

I think they cast off their bodies like ansem but only realised that doing so in a way made them weaker. because if the heartless took their hearts the body wouldnt remain. and some members clearly want to be completed if not all.

Krimedog

You never know that those three are actually dead, nomura could bring them back to life or have kept them alive in the transformation from com to KH2, so for all we know they may or may not be alive. Its Nomura, come on...

And that pic def looks like a girl, bc u can clearly see like her breasts popping out...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
You never know that those three are actually dead, nomura could bring them back to life or have kept them alive in the transformation from com to KH2, so for all we know they may or may not be alive. Its Nomura, come on...

But then again the organisation is a secret seciety, the people who know are the ones either in the org. , or have been upducted by the org.

The 3D models were used for the ending scenes of COM, with the ending credits they gave a 3D render of certain scenes from COM

And like last time, Key-chain, your reasoning isn't very good. The whole 'first shown in scan' think is really a terrible excuse....

You wanna know why the others were in scans first?

Scans get release once a month, there is a trailor only 3 times a year.

The scan-to-trailor ratio shows that they would be shown in scans first, seeing as there are 4 scans for every trailor released/

Gj muffin good way to pwn dat n00b lol lol jk

but really good reasons on the reasons that they were seen in 3d.

Ansem22

I posted this elsewhere, but Larxene just got a major boost in the realm of revival possibility. There was text by the picture of the new hooded female member shown in the recent scan, and Andrel of Gamefaqs has translated it. He says it strongly hints that we've seen this character before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back