• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Ultima Weapons

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-form137

After seeing some of the new weapon customization in the new scans, I was wondering if each member of the Organization will have their own Ultima weapon. We know that moogles are back (though has it been said if they are for synthesizing or just shops?) and we've seen how Roxas makes new Keyblades with gears, so maybe you can an ultima gear or something for each member.

Thoughts?

Athel

Machinist
Ultima Gears, or something similar to that, sounds very possible. They'll have to come up with original designs for them, of course.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Speaking of Xemnas, it would be nice to see his aerial blades as actual lightsabers, therefore poking at the similarities between the two. But I don't really find that likely, who knows though.

A

Azrael

Ultima weapons would be good to unlock for the Organization especially those sabers of Xemmy!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well considering the actual term "lightsaber" was never used and the fact that the blades protrude from his hands S-E got off scott free. It's not like it hasn't been done before.

Doc

i don't think you'll be able to level up org XIII weapons. roxas is the main man

i thought playable org XIII members would only be for minigames and link battles. Can you play them in missions also?

anti-form137

i don't think you'll be able to level up org XIII weapons. roxas is the main man

i thought playable org XIII members would only be for minigames and link battles. Can you play them in missions also?

Go look at the new scans. We've seen new weapons for Luxord, Axel, Xaldin, Demyx (his is in an oler scan), and Roxas.

Charlie K

Back in Business
That would be pretty cool, imo, and for Xemnas there could just be different colours, or even shapes for his blades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back