• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization Names

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurablade77

I think the names of the Organization members are cool, so for fun lets make up names for Organization members. All they need is to have a X in them, right?

I'll start- Caylex

(I'm really also trying to get people relaxed and get rid of the annoyance of all the Spam going on with whoever this "KingdomBoy" is)

Kairiissocute

kylixi (that's probably a girl's name), xorulo, jixado, monoxo, sicixigo, thoraxin, shixaki, karixo, oxaman, genexo, exodus, levixun, numex, duetorax, joxak, ruxe, xameul, chronoxle, exra, nexediah, lamexo, hexeki etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. i could go on forever

Last edited:

Aurablade77

onewingedwarrior said:
are you a fan of power rangers, just asking

EDIT: Xylophone

Yeah, I stopped watching it when it was starting Time Force. Then I continued watching it with Dinothunder and now SPD because Disney now shows it on Jetix at a more convenient time. I kinda hope for anything Power Rangers in Kingdom Hearts II because it could be pretty cool and it might be possible since Disney has ownership of it. The next season after SPD will be Power Rangers Mystic Force. My friends say the new Power Rangers seasons suck, but they are actually good to me.

Some more Organization names- Excalo, Xaden, Xander, Axis, Rhynix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back