• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization name change

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamWeaper

(sorry if there's already a thread about this, I couldn't find it).

So...I've played all the games...and I don't get it. I remember reading somewhere that Days would explain why they changed their name from The Organization to Organization XIII, and yet...I don't remember seeing it anywhere. If anything It would've made more since for them to change their name from Organization XIII to The Organization, since half of them bit the dust by KHII....did Nomura just eff up, or did I miss something somewhere. Please explain!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
They said it would be explained in Days why the name was not changed from Organization XIII, despite there now being 14 members with Xion.
As for CoM/Re:CoM, the members there just called it the Organization without the number. Also confirmed in Nomura interviews. Nothing much to that one.

Allister Rose

French Lover
(sorry if there's already a thread about this, I couldn't find it).

So...I've played all the games...and I don't get it. I remember reading somewhere that Days would explain why they changed their name from The Organization to Organization XIII, and yet...I don't remember seeing it anywhere. If anything It would've made more since for them to change their name from Organization XIII to The Organization, since half of them bit the dust by KHII....did Nomura just eff up, or did I miss something somewhere. Please explain!

well in days Saix confirmed that the organization knew it was going to have 13 members (by saying that there were only 13 seats)

Also the name 13 wasn't just added, it was most likely planned to be called something with 13 (the 13th order in kh secret ending) but COM jsut decided to hide the number, or it was much easier to call ti the organization seeing as how days just calls it the organization aswell.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
well in days Saix confirmed that the organization knew it was going to have 13 members (by saying that there were only 13 seats)

Actually, he just said to count the seats, showing there were only 13 and not 14. We don't know if there were always 13 seats of if they just added more as more members joined.

seeing as how days just calls it the organization aswell.

They don't call it "Organization XIII" in KH2 all the time either. too much of a hassle.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Actually, he just said to count the seats, showing there were only 13 and not 14. We don't know if there were always 13 seats of if they just added more as more members joined.

They don't call it "Organization XIII" in KH2 all the time either. too much of a hassle.

well saix said it like there were only meant to be 13. still i believe he implied something more

DreamWeaper

Yeah, I was thinking "The Organization" would be the best way to say it since, they were probably always gaining new members. Organization XIII sounds cool though, but I guess they'd just prefer the more practical way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back