• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

organization members' heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotegenks

my comp must be messing up, anyways this is what the thread was gonna be about

is it possible were gonna be seeing the org. members heartless? cause i mean if their hearts were strong enough for a human nobody or whatever, than shouldn't they be strong enough for a human heartless? o.o

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
my comp must be messing up, anyways this is what the thread was gonna be about

is it possible were gonna be seeing the org. members heartless? cause i mean if their hearts were strong enough for a human nobody or whatever, than shouldn't they be strong enough for a human heartless? o.o

No, the strength of a heartless is based on the darkness in ones heart... If their hearts were really dark, then they most likely made boss heartless... If they weren't, then they were just regular ones...

d_fallen_1

No, the strength of a heartless is based on the darkness in ones heart... If their hearts were really dark, then they most likely made boss heartless... If they weren't, then they were just regular ones...

...to add on, Xehanort is the only individual to surpass the general classification of pure Heartless. All other members are within the border; from shadow (lowest level of darkness) to Darkside (highest level of darkness). But to prevent any confusion, Xehanort did not maintain his appearance but rather his mentality and personality. The person we saw was a conversion of Riku's body to look like Xehanort. I know, sick but true. It makes u wonder; is Xehanort's heartless is actually Master Xehanort?

Last edited:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
But to prevent any confusion, Xehanort did not maintain his appearance but rather his mentality and personality. The person we saw was a conversion of Riku's body to look like Xehanort. I know, sick but true.

What we saw was Xehanort's appearance, but he was unable to maintain it completely, which is why we saw him as the brown cloaked figure...

UrbanQuattrus

The identity of the Organization members' heartless is inconsequential, as Xehanort alone broke the mold and retained his mind.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

No, Xehanort wouldn't be the only one for the fact that Sora aswell surpassed the normal action of a heartless. Usually heartless act mindless and are only animate for the need of hearts, but he returned to Kairi, Donald, and Goofy. Although he wasnt able to talk for all we know, Sora and Xehanort seem to have met similar processes amongst themselves.

Xehanort Past - Old guy with same name, looks somewhat like Terra
Soras Identity - Nobody Roxas looks like Ven

Xehanort Heartless - Maintains mind and redevelops body through Rikus darkness
Soras Heartless - Maintains mind and redevelops body through Kairis light

Xemnas - Special Nobody, leader of Organization and holds power above all
Roxas - Special Nobody able to wield keyblades

Xehanort - Should regain body since heartless was defeated before Nobody
Sora - Joins with Roxas and becomes whole again

Sora - strives on power of friendship
Xehanort strives on power of anger and hate

The circumstances seem to be fate. It seems like it's fate for them to meet again

UrbanQuattrus

No, Xehanort wouldn't be the only one for the fact that Sora aswell surpassed the normal action of a heartless. Usually heartless act mindless and are only animate for the need of hearts, but he returned to Kairi, Donald, and Goofy. Although he wasnt able to talk for all we know, Sora and Xehanort seem to have met similar processes amongst themselves.

I know Sora's case too, I was just speaking in terms of the members' heartless we would potentilaly meet as enemies.

The circumstances seem to be fate. It seems like it's fate for them to meet again

Xehanort, yes. Not the other Organization members. (Apart from Axel's somebody, perhaps.)

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

actually i was responding to d_fallen_1's reply.

Xehanort, yes. Not the other Organization members. (Apart from Axel's somebody, perhaps.)

yeah, that's what i meant

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

LOL......you know, i think your one of the bigger role models of this forum.

kinda random, but you have a conservative personality, whether you wanna be a part of a conversation or not.......eh.

UrbanQuattrus

^I'm a role model...

There's no greater compliment I can be given, sir. I repay your respect in kind!

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

your welcome dude.

it's true though, compliments go far in life

gotegenks

well, like someone else earlier said, sora broke the heartless mold too, so it can't be JUST darkness that makes a strong heartless, and all of the organization members had strong hearts obviously, and most of them were pretty evil (if darkness needs to be added in the mix) but i don't know about axel, he was kind of good, but not all the way... so i don't know about him, but a strong heart is a strong heart right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back