• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

org diz axel and en man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rapidX

Website
www.myspace.com
What i think that diz might not be the leader of the org i think he might be against it and Enigmatic Man is the leader of th org i allso think that Axel is working for diz that why u allso see axel in the vedio trying to recrute BHk to join diz and him allso u see diz recruting king micky and riku at the end of COM.Diz must be trying to stop the org thats why riku and king micky are whereing the black coats to join the org but are working for Diz at the same time so Enigmatic Man must be the leader of the org

sinharvest_angel

umm..................................................... yeah its been confirmed that he seems tha he is not the superior, and nah, of course he is against the org, he is trying to bring it down

rapidX

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah thats what think that diz has his own team to but wants some of his team to find out more about the 13 order and what there up too

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I knew that,but I dont think the EM is the leader or maybe he is. its a 50/50 chance.

Every members of the Order had the power of an element.EM power is not a element that I know of.Hes power I dont know what it is.

What do you think his power is?

sora_123

in some of the translations it has been said that there's tension between axel and diz (which means that there might be rivalry between the both) (i also doubt that they're working together)

Darknetwork

let me point out one thing, does the org sell there clothes on ebay? because if they did then that will explain how diz has a org trench coat. also i don't think axel likes diz. riku doesn't work for diz. returning a favor probably but work for him like "diz your the boss" no.
The i think square would keep a bad ass like the supieror unknown to us. most likely he won't be in the trailers.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Darknetwork said:
let me point out one thing, does the org sell there clothes on ebay? because if they did then that will explain how diz has a org trench coat. also i don't think axel likes diz. riku doesn't work for diz. returning a favor probably but work for him like "diz your the boss" no.
The i think square would keep a bad ass like the supieror unknown to us. most likely he won't be in the trailers.
i think thats what most people mean when they say "work for him" and maybe DiZ ,at 1 point, was the superior but was betrayed and now wants to destroy the org. and now the second in command,maybe EM, is the superior and he hasnt been revealed,completely, yet

ultmakeyblademan

rapidX said:
What i think that diz might not be the leader of the org i think he might be against it and Enigmatic Man is the leader of th org i allso think that Axel is working for diz that why u allso see axel in the vedio trying to recrute BHk to join diz and him allso u see diz recruting king micky and riku at the end of COM.Diz must be trying to stop the org thats why riku and king micky are whereing the black coats to join the org but are working for Diz at the same time so Enigmatic Man must be the leader of the org
but also see em man chllin wit diz in 1 of the trailers so i doubt of there against each other i dunno u dunno either and it giving me a headace

Arya

Maybe DiZ thought the Organization turned corrupt with everyone wanting to overthrow it etc. so he and Axel teamed up to destroy it, or they are both working on their own. Nothing's really pointed to Axel working with DiZ, or anyone for that matter.

I think DiZ is most likely The Superior. Zexion said Riku smelled just like The Superior, and if DiZ really is Ansem's shell or somehow related to him, he would have Ansem's scent, and Riku has Ansem's scent. Soo. Yeah.

Darknetwork

diz may have been Zexion superior but not the entire orgs superior. and besides axel and diz don't like each other it says so in the trailers. Also I would like to point out that if diz is destroying the org, it would have been destroyed by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back