• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

org 13 heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should the nobodys that the org controlled be alive after the org is dead?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
i don't remember where but i herd somewhere that each organization member commands a specific type of nobody... i think the nobodys that shoot were xigbars nobodys right? so how come after xigbar is dead the nobody he commands is still alive? along with all the other org nobodys whos commanders are dead...this may seem liek a dum question...i dont even know wat im askin but try to answer:thumbsup:

A

Aqua.

They may be there commanders, but they didn't create them.(not that I know). But still they can be alive because they come from other Things and Places. They don't necessary need to die if the Org. member die's. There nobody's they don't truly exist.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
the nobodies that they control live on, but they are like heartless. nobody controls them. i didnt know what u meant at first.

T

tazztig

They may be there commanders, but they didn't create them.(not that I know). But still they can be alive because they come from other Things and Places. They don't necessary need to die if the Org. member die's. There nobody's they don't truly exist.

I thought that too, but like she said they don't truly exist. I guess that when a nobody appears however there rank is, matches the organization rank. Ex:Xemnas 1=Socerer because it's the strongest nobody.(close to berseker).*Not really sure,what you ask for*

O

Organiztion14

i don't remember where but i herd somewhere that each organization member commands a specific type of nobody... i think the nobodys that shoot were xigbars nobodys right? so how come after xigbar is dead the nobody he commands is still alive? along with all the other org nobodys whos commanders are dead...this may seem liek a dum question...i dont even know wat im askin but try to answer:thumbsup:

First thing, they had commands over the lesser nobody's. I just think that they justed picked the nobody they wanted........LOL, but really I agree with tazztig.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I thought that too, but like she said they don't truly exist. I guess that when a nobody appears however there rank is, matches the organization rank. Ex:Xemnas 1=Socerer because it's the strongest nobody.(close to berseker).*Not really sure,what you ask for*

Samurai: Roxas
Dusk: Axel
Berserker: Saix
Sorcerer: Xemnas
Assassin: Marluxia
Dragoon: Xaldin
Water Clones: Demyx(He controls no nobody)

There arent 13 Nobodies, for some reason. I think there are only nobodies for the Org mermbers that exist(ed) in KH2. The reason i know Axcel has dusks, is becuse in a KH2FM+ Cutscene, they are harassing axel about their plans, and he sais, "Use the Dusks"

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com

ya thats y i put a whatre u talking bout option i nthe poll:confused:

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
::Ven::, Demyx controls the dancer nobodies, doesn't he?

And god, I had really hoped that when they made fm+, they would have added nobodies for the CoM org members, but once again, my hopes were crushed =D

A

Aqua.

::Ven::, Demyx controls the dancer nobodies, doesn't he?

And god, I had really hoped that when they made fm+, they would have added nobodies for the CoM org members, but once again, my hopes were crushed =D

I know they should at least added one more......
But we all wishes you the best.
I'm staying in Coolness:cool:

C

CradosRock

The nobody's should stay alive because since there commanders gone it should be free to be killed by sora or be erase by Namine.LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paper Wings

Website
homeofcrayons.proboards106.com
Samurai: Roxas
Dusk: Axel
Berserker: Saix
Sorcerer: Xemnas
Assassin: Marluxia
Dragoon: Xaldin
Water Clones: Demyx(He controls no nobody)

There arent 13 Nobodies, for some reason. I think there are only nobodies for the Org mermbers that exist(ed) in KH2. The reason i know Axcel has dusks, is becuse in a KH2FM+ Cutscene, they are harassing axel about their plans, and he sais, "Use the Dusks"

I've always thought that the Gambler's were controlled by Luxord, the Sniper's by Xigbar and the Dancer's by Demyx. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back