• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oragnisation real names?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
i have been thinking about their real names and i have come up with a name for each member apart from 1-6 and 13 we already know them
I-Xemnas-Ansem
II-Xigbar-Braig
III-Xaldin-Dilian
IV-Vexan-Even
V-Lexaeus-Aeleus
VI-Zexion-Ienzo
VII-Saix-Ias or Isa
VIII-Axel-Lea or Ale
IX-Demyx-Dyme or Myde or Emyd
X-Luxord-Rould or Durlo
XI-Marluxia-Larmuia or Rulamia or Lumaria or Ramiual or Ramiaul
XII-Larxene-Anerla or Arlene or Relena or Elenar

XIII-Roxas-Sora
For 7-12 the first names i thought of

I welcome any ideas for names
No flaming please

Last edited:

Athel

Machinist
ok.........
about marluxia and larxene......u took out a lot of letters.........

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Axel's name is meant to be "Ale", because Axel's character design is meant to be a contrast to Final Fantasy 7's "Reno", hence why Nomura gave them similar personalities, appearances, and the same voice actor, with "Ale" being Reno's favorite drink

Charlie K

Back in Business
It's Organization first off.

And I thought It's only Roxas and the 6 Apprentices that had an original Important name.

Athel

Machinist
Axel's name is meant to be "Ale", because Axel's character design is meant to be a contrast to Final Fantasy 7's "Reno", hence why Nomura gave them similar personalities, appearances, and the same voice actor, with "Ale" being Reno's favorite drink

MM.......u just made me lol so hard!!!!!!!!!

khloser4life

Lea sounds like a chick name. and axel aint a chick, so thats kinda wierd. and a better name for larxene would be Arlene

Nabus

So the name is meant to be an anagram of the name without the X?

Charlie K

Back in Business
No but seriously I'm pretty sure that the only Org. XIII Memebers with names before becoming a nobody were Roxas and The 6 Apprentices.

khloser4life

No but seriously I'm pretty sure that the only Org. XIII Memebers with names before becoming a nobody were Roxas and The 6 Apprentices.

Well they all had to have names, but what im guessing your trying to say is that they wont release the names because they really arent that important o the plot.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well they all had to have names, but what im guessing your trying to say is that they wont release the names because they really arent that important o the plot.[/QUOT]

Yup. Thats pretty much what I'm sayin'.

What happend to my quote?...Stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back