• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Lit ► Oprah

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com
What are your thoughts on Oprah? I know there is a WIDE range of opinions of what people think about her. I just read Kitty Kelley's new biography of her "Oprah: a Biography" and after reading that I both admire her for her climb to the top and getting out of poor circumstances, but I'm also critical of her because of her ruthless ways of doing it and how she has replaced her family with a family of celebrities including Maya Angelou. In the book, we also learn that Oprah had a child when she was 15 and it died a few months after it was born. What do you think of that? Not a lot of people know Oprah has a LOT of dark secrets in her past...

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
Yeah, and she went to Africa.

And was raped by her cousin.

But to be fcuking truthful, I really hate Oprah. Everyday; mindless, dimwitted, soccer-momish women tune in to watch what Oprah likes. If she likes a certain book it becomes a New York Times best seller within minutes.

Hell, if she said:
"Hey you fcuking morons! Go jump off a fcuking bridge and die in the name of me!"
Half of the worlds population would die off within seconds:

-2% of the people who lived knows she is ridiculous for saying such things,
-10% didn't have any TVs and were clueless on what was going on,
-38% couldn't find a bridge,

No offense to her, just to the people who bow down in the name of dumb-assiness (including the crazy Vatican).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back