• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Operating System Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strongbad02

I'm writing an OS for no real reason at all.
I've been working on it for some time now and have taken a LONG (6 monthes) break because it's very hard. It can multitask, get input from the keyboard, print to the screen in text mode, and execute applications stored in memory. If anyone is willing to collaborate with me and somehow modivate me to continue coding it then I would greatly appreciate it.

OS Information:
It's Called "Dolphin OS-32"
It's written in Intel Dialect Assembler Code, AT&T Dialect Assembler Code, C++, C, and some raw machine data.
About 20 pages of 400-1000 line sourcecode in the above-mentioned language.
Kinda amature looking, since im 14....

Oh, and my compiler's on the fritz, could someone point me to a location where I could download an new GCC/MinGW?

I don't expect you all to know exactly how to compile and OS kernel and have it work, I'll teach anyone willing to learn.

Strongbad02

Hello?
*echo*

Ok then, if you can't help me with the OS programming, please tell me where I can find a new GCC/MinGW! I need it to actually compile my os's multiyear project, it's very dissapointing not to be able to do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back