• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Opening song for "Final Mix" and Sora & Kairi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elviriel

Hey guys. I just startet to play this game for the first time and so far I relay love it. Can anyone please tell me the name of the song (the techone one) that´s in the opening of the game before we come to destiny island and the actual game starts? I relay loved it but I´m having trouble finding it.

Is it just me or is there a strong romantic underline between Kiari and Sora? Seeing as I´ve just met Leaon and stuff my ingame info is next to nothing but some info on this one be nice. I´ve bought the manga so I hope it will shed some light on this issue. I acutally loved that part of the game. It´s nice with a game that actually makes you laugh. That´s not the most normal of things these days in the world of gaming.

Any help would be appriciated.^^
:redface:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: Opening song for "Final Mix" and Sora & Kiair

Oh man you make me smile. Seeing somebody new to the series is seriously refreshing!

The song is "Simple & Clean -PLANITb Mix-" by Hikaru Utada. There is also "Simple & Clean", "Hikari -PLANITb Mix- short edition", the long edition, and just regular ol' "Hikari".

I guess the simple answer is "yes" for KH1 but the complicated one is that fans will debate about this to the end of time.

Keep in mind the manga is not canon but they are fun to read so enjoy!

Elviriel

What do you mean by "the manga is not canon"? Well, I just passed all of my exams from last term so now I can play all weekend and actually enjoy the game. Do one have to read the manga in order? Or can I skip to the manga for the second game without reading all the volumes for the first one? Is there a place to read the manga online?
I´ve heard that volume three and four for game one is not out in English yet. At least according to my local comic book store.

Thank you for the song information, I just found a full length upload on Youtube witch means I can convert it into a MP3 and get it on my iPod/iPhone and listen to it over and over again.

How do one go about getting the actually soundtrack for "1.5 Final Mix"? It´s such great music.^^

Last edited:

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik

What do you mean by "the manga is not canon"? Well, I just passed all of my exams from last term so now I can play al weekend and actually enjoy it. Do one have to read the manga in order? Is there a place to read the manga online? I´ve heard that volume three and four for game one is not out in English yet. At least accrodig to my local comic book store. :(

By that she means that the manga does not represent what the designers of Kingdom Hearts wish to occur within the KH universe. The manga is not written by Nomura or any of the executive producers. If the manga contradicts the games at any point, the games are what should be taken as what actually occurs within the KH universe. This is what is meant by "the manga is not canon," but the games are canon.

And yes, the manga does follow the storyline in order. Reading them out of order would be just as confusing as playing the game completely out of order.
I'm not sure where you heard that. All of the manga for KH 1, KH II, KH: CoM are available in English. The 358/2 days manga is not officially released in English, but translations are available on various forums (kh13.com, and probably here as well). Though if you're just starting the first game (welcome to the amazing adventure that is KH!), it'll be a while before you get to 358/2 days.

Elviriel

OK. Thank you so much for the explanation. That means I can read the manga separate from the game which is good news for me. I´m gonna start searching for the manga and see what I can find online seeing as I've only got the first two volumes.^^

χBladeMaster

Destiny Islands, finally winning races against Rik

OK. Thank you so much for the explanation. That means I can read the manga separate from the game which is good news for me. I´m gonna start searching for the manga and see what I can find online seeing as I've only got the first two volumes.^^

No problem! And if you'd like a link, here is what I used to read it.

Kingdom Hearts Manga - Read Kingdom Hearts Online For Free

Last edited by a moderator:

Elviriel

Thank you so much.^^
Now I can read those after I´m done with the ones I already own.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

χBladeMaster;6246878 said:
By that she means that the manga does not represent what the designers of Kingdom Hearts wish to occur within the KH universe. The manga is not written by Nomura or any of the executive producers. If the manga contradicts the games at any point, the games are what should be taken as what actually occurs within the KH universe. This is what is meant by "the manga is not canon," but the games are canon.

And yes, the manga does follow the storyline in order. Reading them out of order would be just as confusing as playing the game completely out of order.
I'm not sure where you heard that. All of the manga for KH 1, KH II, KH: CoM are available in English. The 358/2 days manga is not officially released in English, but translations are available on various forums (kh13.com, and probably here as well). Though if you're just starting the first game (welcome to the amazing adventure that is KH!), it'll be a while before you get to 358/2 days.

What are you talking about? All volumes of Days will be in English as of the end of this month by Yen Press.

Elviriel

Thank you so much anyway guys. At least I can read it online.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back