• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Open) Fearless fighters usually die first...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
I'm looking to battle one or multiple opponents. If there ends up being more then one person replying to this, it becomes a free-for-all, no teams whatsoever. Once the battle has begun, no others can join.

Location: A dimension of random twists and turns. The environment is constantly changing, mixtures of red, blue and purple substances floating, merging and exploding everywhere the eye can see. Since it is considered to be unstable, it is not able to be manipulated in anyway. The ground is the only solid in the place. Spanning to what seems like forever, it is made of a black, cold substance, also unable to be used to anyone's advantage.

Rules:
-I'd like a certain level of literacy and grammar used please. Basic capitals, fullstops and spelling is a minimum.
-One character per role-player.
-Bios aren't necessary; feel free to describe your character in your opening post, but don't just keep making things up as you go. Have a general idea of his/her powers and stick to them.
-No GM or PP... der.
-Swearing is ok, just keep to a minimum. I can't be help responsible if you get banned for using the F-word every second or third word.
-Romance: If you do somehow throw it in here, I don't mind. But this is a battle, and only one winner...
-Please be ACTIVE! Unless given a proper reason, after two (2) days without a post, your character WILL be killed without second thought.

I'll start this in 24 hours. Hopefully I'll have someone ready to fight by then.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Ah, excellent. A challenger. Well, I'll let you start, either by posting your bio or intro. Lets make this fun

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Sure. Three way battle sounds great. Now, introduce yourselves, then we can get started...

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
The inaudible cry of what was the forlorn field on which the warrior stood. Doing Orsa's work, serving as the conduit of humanity, mortal, he was wishfully making his way through a phenomena that was an unforeseen rift. This man of about six feet and a single inch, flowing black hair that was temperate and fluxed five bangs, three to the left and two to the right. The tips of each lock of hair were an orange hue, as were the shade of each iris that dominated his eyes.

Attire bound by nothing but a buckled and black colored thermal shirt, long sleeved with a vest over it of orange. A pair of black jeans, complimented with one orange streak riding down each side, his shoes were solid black. A glove on his left hand, black and fingerless, the right wore just two finger bands one black and the other orange, and a wristband around that same hand. Atop all of this was his what was likely his clad, and rogue blade that by some force floated close to his back.

He landed.

Standing on nothing but a black surface, from left to right, the plane on which he stood was unstable yet stable enough to stand on. He peered around, his eyes seemed to intake the colors of red, blue, and purple that were floating. This seemed like a child's cruel joke of finger painting when he put some thought into where in blazes he'd landed. Taking a second look at his wrist, they clenched and called to him both of his bracelets, one Hitsun the right, and Loviembre the left.

It felt a slight yet sudden trembling befall him. Where was he? Whats going on? All good questions, which weaved uncertainty and unrequieted yet subtle panic. Mere scratching his head to distract his thoughts, he began to gape and intake in the surface's continuation until it met the horizon.

"Just one of those days I guess..."

Eventua

*Damn it Gerome, can you do anything without winding up in some sort of chaos-infused wasteland...?* thought Gerome, his tall and lanky figure and rather ordinary attire setting him out like a bright light in this strange place, completely void of any order.
As he wandered over the dark material of the ground, trying to figure out how to get back home, he noticed something... a person, in some sort of bizarre punk-roker outfit, just standing around. He ran towards the individual, keeping his 'Burst' ability hidden so as not to confuse the guy.
After all, if your stuck in a dark cataclysm it's probably best not to confuse people.

"Hey, uh, hi!" he said as he approached the stranger, who he could now see as being quite tall, dressed in a mixture of black and orange.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
A presence...

Breaking the silence of the world around her, another had spoken. All the time she had spent her alone, learning to control herself and her ability, Voix had gained a 'sixth' sense for when others appeared here. Though it wasn't possible to control the substance around her, the atmosphere of the dimension around her had a certain feel to it, and someone had changed it.

Another...

Now there was two. Someone had joined the first to enter this dimension. Standing from her crossed legged position, Voix closed her dark green eyes, feeling out the two new presences around her. They weren't far... barely two hundred meters away. Adjusting her arm-sleeves and tube-top, Voix made her way over to them. They were noisy, and disturbing her solitude.

Both were tall males, one dressed in orange and black, the other donning a basic looking outfit. They hadn't seemed to notice her yet, but they soon would. Her eyes lit up, turning an acid green colour, and she focused on the black and orange clad man. Using her unique power, she landed a punch right to his stomach... without even lifting a finger.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Elusive and what seemed to disclose no real truth. The first one he seemed to notice just approached so casually, despite where they were. The enigma merely looked at him as he was making his way over. A somewhat normal greeting fitting abnormal place. Folding his arms and tilting his head, he sighed. It was the scenario of ending up with the last possible person in the middle of nowhere.

Turning his body to the side, now within view was a second. Registering to his mind as disruptive and uneasy, this time it was woman. As much as he could pleasantly admire that kind of shape and curves that were attached, this was serious. He also couldn't forget his commitment and heart lied with someone else. Her eyes seemed to resonate, rather maliciously considering her pale and somewhat irked dispostion.

'Seriously??'

The thought as he was making an attempt to interpret the essence that arose from her eyes. He wasn't fast enough. He rose both of his arms, the bracelets clashed and he was thrown by a wave, pulse, or force even. Hurled like an inanimate object across a pond, he dropped into a rough skid, wrapped in his clad. Still having some sort of friction on the surface, he slowed down eventually, then a complete stop. When he lifted himself up, and brushed it off, he'd made a note of this.

More annoyed than he was terrified, his fist clenched as he raised his right hand. The sheer texture of its substance was being consciously manipulated by him at a continuous emission of control. Distorting what was likely the essence infused senses, touching the light inhabiting the eyes, the sound received, the touch registered, and the smell interpreted.

Monochromatic color-scheme.

Within feasible means of comprehension, an illusion cast on them both. Seeing in black and white, then inverting that color scheme. Flipping the plane upside down, where they were the ones walking on the sky while he was still on the surface. He just took a step, already at the woman's leftside. Blinking, he blinked one time and seemed to arrive where he was. Turning his head to the open ear lobe, he whispered...

"Scared? I'm earnestly petrified."

Run through, an image of death took form and shape within the confines of the fear factor known as her mind. Dark Malice Crescent's hook shaped end holding her heart at the tip. A blade of about two and a half feet in length, and running through it was his essence orange distorting the flux of whatever made a mortal a conduit for essence of any kind. Tethering to the heart that just got ripped were the threads tied with her essence. It was a double knock out.

Last edited:

Eventua

Things happened so fast. Gerome had just greeted the stranger, when teh guy had then been sent hurdling off, as if having been knocked away by some tremendous force.
"Yikes!" he shouted as he hopped backwards, hoping not to be struck by that same force. He watched as the stranger flew through the air before correcting himself as he landed.

And then he was gone. Or at least, he seemed to vanish before appearing as a vague shimmer, running across the 'sky' of this bizarre world.
*Right, something seriously messed up is happening here!* he thought, running after the shimmer... it moved with the speed of lightning, but even so... as Gerome ran he focused his mind, activating his 'Burst', blasting forwards at incredible speeds. That thrill... he loved it. It never got old.
It didn't take long, before he noticed the stranger standing next to a young woman dressed in a tube-top, pale and yet beautiful...
And the punk was holding a sword to her back.
"Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" he shouted at the stranger, using up the rest of his Burst to tackle the stranger to the ground.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Watching the first go flying, Voix simply smiled as he bunched his fist together, frustration echoing off his face. The dimension around her changed in an instant, and with it, everything reversed. But some things never change, especially with her. The unique ability she had would help her in the long run, unbeknown to the others. A whisper in her ear was all she needed to realise how close he was to her.

Dropping her left arm, her finger barely touched his body, before the other male moved at incredible speeds to tackle him to the ground. Not missing her opportunity, Voix bunched her fist together, a shimmer appearing over it, as she thrust it towards the second opponent. Hitting him and sending them just away from her, she had all she needed to find them at any time.

After physically touching anyone, Voix was able to sense their location anywhere. No matter what mind trick, speed or distance from her, as long as they were still alive after touching them, they were visible to her. "You two should be more considerate of others..." She glared at them, daring them to try something...

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Tackling air was the proverbial bear hug of an imbecile. These were the thoughts that escalated the enigma of black and orange. There was no movement, and it seemed she noticed his presence even thought he'd snuffed out four of the five senses. He'd have to assume by some other way, she'd known even after eating a death sentence base of illusion. He folded his arms and watched the younger bore of a man belly slide right past the woman, being tapped briefly.

'Alright, lets make heads or tails of that. Time to test a theory.'

With a wince, the illusion seemed to ripple and saturate back into the oddly colored world. He then adjusted his glove on his left hand and cut his eyes to the woman. He couldn't really say he was shocked, there was no following surprise discovering there wasn't a single notion of horror. The other one, it was painfully obvious he fell into the illusions death sentence without it actually reflecting his own. Careless, but it said this much, he was the easier to pick off.

"You two should be more considerate of others..."

He was as mute to commentary as anything else. Turning his head to the floating masses of blue, red, and purple he rattled his brain about them. Changing with conscious control which meant it wasn't stable for a second to admit sovereignty over. A sigh as he began to walk across the terrain in plain sight. He clasped both hands, igniting both hands. 'If I can't blind you, then I'll at least make it hard for him to get in the way.'

He separated his hands, the left one now. Beginning to suck in rogue particles of light that siphoned off their visions visibility. They would all be blind in a matter of seconds. Without an utterance, even the enigma couldn't see. All that was left, was an empty shroud of darkness and the essence that strung off both of them. By sense alone, that which resided in everyone conveying their uniqueness is what he was viewing, even blind to everything else.

"Lets see how you fare when its just me and you." he spoke just loud enough for it to reach ears.

The sphere holding their light captive floated towards the sky, being apart of his own essence he could see it as clear as he could the other two. As for the surroundings, the ground was always the same from even such a brief observation void of any kind of rough patterns or larger structures. 'If she can see me, can she see a blast being unconsciously sent that way?' He siphoned some of his essence into a small fluxed yet cohesive blast, fired, straight, then crushing his fist dispersing it into multiple infinitesimal parsects of the very same essence acting like a spray of touching rain falling within the area around her.

He grinned, then making his first reckless move. Shortening the distance with a direct approach, not there, but on his way by foot.

Eventua

*Damn it!* though Gerome, picking himself up from teh ground after her punch. *I wind up in some crazy dark dimension, and they try to kill me... and now I can't see anything!*
For indeed, the stray pulses of light, the purples and blues and reds... were all gone. Probably the work of that orange & black punk again.
This would not help. Although he disliked fighting, and his foes seemed to be beyond what he was used to dealing with...
*I need to get out of here, and I'll need their help. But first, a little light on the subject...* he thought as he snapped his fingers, creating a vast and warm blue light that engulfed an area of about 500 yards around him.

In the distance, there was the punk again. And the girl.
"Oy! I saved your sorry butt, and this is how you repay me?!" he said, using his 'Burst' to rush towards her at inhuman speed.
"I need answers!" he yelled out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back