• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ Open Challenge ~ (Or 2v2 with Zetsumi)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Arg... I come in here all the time looking for someone to fight, but its already predetermined battles! I wanna fight someone... And if Zetsumi sees this, I want to make it 2v2... :D I'll post my template as soon as someone joins.

Y

Yihazu

yo, I'll fight you. That is if you think you are up to the challenge. :p But seriously, I would like to fight somebody one on one for a change. haven't done that in a while.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Ok then, post your template, no restrictions, and then I'll post mine...

Y

Yihazu

name: Shane Yihazu

Race: Tranosion

Weapons:

Trantivirion sonic blade. Crafted by ancient craftsmen known as Trantivirion creators, these men literally put there souls into this blade, giving the blade its astounding performance. It is perfect in every way, made from the toughest substance in existence, Tifnion, able to slice through diamond fused gold as though it were warm butter and finally as light as air, giving it ultimate maneuverability.

Appearance: Standing 6'3, Shane is of a large build, but is incredibly fast for his size. Though large, his muscles are toned to their maximum potential giving Shane great strength, even the ability to lift his own weight four fold. Shane's hair is long and reaches the lower part of his back, but is usually kept in a small bun at the back of his head, slightly resembling the common style of a samurai. Shane skin is most unusual as it is a dark blue colour as opposed to a light blue of his race. His eyes glow a deep shade of red, seeming to have no civil reflection in them, usually scaring people away from his. Shane has two scar on his face due to the continous fights Shane competes in. one situated obove his right eye and one on the lower part of his left cheek. Shane has extremly large feet, a size 17 in human shoe measurements.

Attire: Shane's clothing is a combination of human and Tranosion styles including a deep crimson shirt with silver bands running over the entire upper torso and shoulders, clinging to his skin. He wears a pair of goggles, on side grey, the other white, showing the strength and power readings from his opponents and other unknown beings and objects. His pants resemble human jeans but are made from a special material giving the illusion of baggy jeans when they, like the shirt, cling to the legs of Shane. Shane has gloves on his hands, allowing better grip on his weapon and other various objects Shane encounters. Shane has a necklace around his neck which glows when e is in pain or angry, showing more of his cultures then his personal likings due to the hatred of it. Unfortunately once it is on the neck of it's wearer it is irremovable.

Personality: Shane is a strong, silent type of person, always speaking words of wisdom and never underestimating his opponent. Shane has known to become ruthless when angered in battle but will usually try to keep a cool head.

Techniques:

Tranosion rush: This is a swift flurry at the opponent, constantly teleporting around them, making the attacker untouchable. Unfortunately the down side to this is that if the attacker has not used the skill before then using this technique can lead to disfigurement and possibly death.

Critical field: The user summons a large orb in his hand, focusing on the area around him. The orb then grows in size, continueing to glow and flash until it reachs the disirede size of the user and covers the focused area. When inside the covered area, the user gains greater physical and mental attributes and the opponent losses strength and sometimes conciousness. The larger the orb becomes, the more effect it has on the user and the opponent.

Time of need: The user can manipulate time to fast forward the world around him, rewind or undo an action by him or the opponent or stop time completely. This technique can only be used a certain time, unknown to the user.

Hitsuzan: the user spins his blade, speed ripples flowing from velocity of his sword, it slowly becomes two blades, then four, then eigth, and continues until there are thousands of blades spinning around them. Then the user points the original blade at the opponent and sends them all flying at them. but before the blades make contact they disappear, revealing the user soaring towards the opponent. The user then thrusts the blade into his opponent and the other blades appear behind the user, all striking the opponent at lightning speed.

Plasma fists. Summoning searing plasma upon Shanes hands, Shane can use theses for close or ranged attacks including punching and stabing the opponent as well as blasting or trapping the opponent in walls of shear heat. Shane learnt this technique whilst travelling around the plasma planet of cyperia, finding he could munipulate the plasma with his mind, eventually learning to create it.

Biography: Born in a space station near the remains of his once great home world, Shane started life alone, his mother dieing after giving birth. Shane's real name was Kiyoshi, but because of the diverse station he was living at, he was called by the human name Shane. From before he could walk, Shane trained in the gym every day, due to the lack of any other entertainment around the ship. Shane grew to become the strongest Tranosion on the ship, making him the strongest on the ship in general. Shane continued to train until weights had no more effect on his bulging muscles, so he reverted to martial arts and other forms of fighting, leading up to his weapon training, where after surpassing his master, was given his blade.

Finally Shane had done all he could do to become the ultimate fighter. But, Shane wanted more. He bought a shuttle and started searching the universe for the ultimate challenge....

Last edited:

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Ok, very well done. I'll still need a few judges for this battle please. Now, heres mine...

Name: Jet Ritsuzen
Race: Seraph

Weapon(s):
Thousand Sorrows: A sword that has been used for centuries, and contains a thousands souls. It is 5 foot long, and close to 9 inches wide. The handle is in the shape of two wings around the handle, one white and one black. The sword looks old, but is made of the strongest metal known to man; Serisious.

Blood and Tears: These two wristblades are always worn by Jet, Blood on his left and Tears on his right. The Blood Blade is a red metal, and has a black line running down the blade. The Tears Blade is made out of a azure metal, and has a silver line running down its blade. When these two blades are merged together, they create the Eternity Blade.

Eternity Blade: Only being able to be used when Blood and Tears are merged, it is a deep purple colour, with grey running down it sides. The handle has a blood drip and a tear drop around it. This sword has never failed Jet, but ultimately could destroy him one day, having to enhance the sorrow of his life by tenfold.

Techniques:
Millions Feathers: Jet pulls a feather from one of his wings, and blows it at the opponent. As it leaves his hand, it multiplies quickly, and creates not only a barrier, but a diversion. If any of these feathers then touch the opponent, they leave small one inch cuts in the skin, no matter how tough it seems to be.

Eternal Struggle: Upon raising his hands, Jet summons a large amount of sorrowful souls from the Underworld, and they attach themselves to the opponent, stopping him in hs tracks, and making him remember the most horrible moments in their lives.

Berserker: Jet's body turns completely red, and rushes the opponent with a fury of powerful and speedy blows. This lasts for only a minute, and can only happen at life or death moments, or when Jet tastes his opponents blood.

Dark Angel Rush: Like Berserker, but his hair turns silver, with his body and wings turning black. He can stay in this form for a while, but if for too long, he will submit to the dark side, and be exiled from Second Heaven.

Judgement: Summoning the elements, he merges them all, and creates an extremely large beam, shot directly at the opponent. Hardly ever misses, as its speed is faster than sound. Can be made homing, but requires more charge time.

Appearance: Jet stands at an almighty 7'5, and his body is evenly muscled for his height. His body is sleek, and more suited for athletic and speedy situations rather than power. He has shoulder length crimson hair, with a black fringe, and black randomly place through-out. He has deep blue eyes, but they never seem to show emotion. He also has six magnificent white wings on his back, each being about 6 metres in length.

Attire: He has a mixed outfit of Angelic and Human. He wears a tight long sleeved silver shirt, with black cuffs. Over top, he wears a golden vest, made of a light silk, but being able to stop a small amount of projectiles, and sometimes swords. He wears a long pair of black, shiny jeans, with a dragon spiralling up the left leg.

Personality: Jet is a quiet person... the endless sorrows he has experienced have put him into a constant state of never wanting to talk to anyone. He is quick to finish anything, and never tends to drag out anything.

Bio: Jet was once a happy person, and always helped where he could. That was when he was human. When he died in a building fire, his soul was taken to the Underworld. He was tormented, bullied and constantly being stabbed and poked. Being dead already, this just added to the pain he already knew.

After many years of this, Second Heaven relised they had sent him to the wrong place, and instantly made him a Seraph, but the damage was already done. He was never a happy person again. Misery seemed to follow him, and all his assignments never seemed to get better.

Finally, he has the chance to turn back the clock, but only is a time user is beaten. He has found one, and he has to destroy him, as they are considered to be evil, being able to change what is already done.

Y

Yihazu

does three judges with over 1000 post sound alright to you jet. Anybody within those ristrictions can judge.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I hope that idea of premium judge doesnt spread. I am completely capable of judging. I was about to ask to before yihazu posted that...

but whatever. YIHAZU doesnt even have 1000 posts. Why judge on post count, instead of post quality?

Y

Yihazu

ok, fine. I've read some of your rp battles and your pretty good for somebody who only started a couple of months ago. I only put 1000 post as a preference becaus most roleplayers with more than 1000 post are usaully pretty damn good. Sorry if it offended you.

Chris

Awards
It didnt, I was just assuming you were being ignorant. I will judge if you need me to.

Endgame

:D
Forget that, xXx. You are fighting, as am I. Two on Two, Hell Yeahz!

I'm not going to post a template, Jet. You should know by now that I introduce my character in the first two posts while still furfilling the requirements of a template.

Chaotic Dreams

Returning Once Again...
Done. xXx, please post a template for your character, then we will begin. Judges or not....

Chris

Awards
Me and Zets? Schweet. Didnt expect that, but OK, ill get a temp up in a min....

Name: Raine Xamsalp

Nick Name: The Scorching Superb/ The Holder of the Destructive Daggers

Picture:
raine3tf.png

Like that, but with all of his weapons :O

Weapons: Raine carries several huge shuriken on his back. He wears holsters on his pants which hold several more smaller ones. His belt contains several daggers. The front three are his most prized ones. They are Tenrot, Axale, and Miaten.

Tenrot: A purple dagger made of runite. As short as the dagger may be, Raine is not afraid to go up-close and personal with it. He is extremely fast, so he does not find danger in close combat. This dagger has a small handle made of black diamond, and Raine can make it grow two extra prongs on the side if he needs it.

Ability: Focus Break: Slashing this dagger in a cross-like motion will send a psychic wave that homes in on the opponent. It does not do damage, but it immediately dazes the opponent for a second. A second is not a lot of time to attack, but it is an extreme asset in attacks that make the opponent concentrate carefully.

Axale: For a dagger, it is very long. The blade is the size of a ruler, and very thin. It is mostly used for dual-weilding, because even though it is a good weapon, on its on it may not prove deadly.

Ability: Rain of pain: Placing this dagger into the ground will suddenly make sharp thin needles (similar to Axale’s blade tip) emerge from the sky and attack everyone except for Raine. Avoidable, but leaves the opponent open for attack.

Miaten: Almost more of a mace then it is a dagger. This dagger has a special place on Raine’s belt. It has SEVERAL prongs scattered all around it. Throwing it at someone (which would be stupid , as you might not get it back) would almost definitely inflict a wound

Ability: Radial of Penetration: While wielding Miaten, Raine must focus silently for ten seconds. If he does, he can aim the dagger towards the sky. When completed, the opponent of his choice will suffer extreme pain of knives being stuck into them from all parts. It is not real, mainly an illusion. But since they think they feel pain, they are vulnerable to attack.

Trinity Attack: (Name unknown...) Combining the power of all three daggers unleashes an amazing trinity attack...Raine has only been coaxed into using this once...against Hiroki Sato. It’s power is immense, it is almost a guaranteed Limit Break type of battle ender.. Only he knows of its power.

Sharsmak: Raine also has a chained sickle, called Sharsmak. It's handle is made of rubies, and the top is pure platinum. It is a combination of all of the elements except for plasma. Not like plasma would ever fail, but Raine can manipulate the sickle into any one element to counter foes who rely to heavily on elements theirselves:

Abilities: (2)

Elemantality: Sharsmak can turn into a Fire, Wind, Water, Thunder, Earth, Light, or Dark element sickle.

Death wish: The sickle’s most feared power. In order to do this, Raine must sacrifice some of his own blood. If he smears the word “Death” onto the blade, it will turn jet black. Then, when he slashes the sickle, whether it be in mid air or at a person, he can open a portal to a new dimension. Anyone caught in this dimension immediately is destroyed, as they cease to be.

Plasma
Raine’s favorite element- is plasma. Plasma is not what most people think. It is superheated matter found in outer space. Fire is nothing compared to plasma’s amazing power. Raine can send plasma out of his hands, or tint his shurikens with a plasma element to burn the victim. He also absorbs it. His family desperately tried to teach him the arts of Elemental magic, but his only focus and interest was on plasma. His family gave up, and instead of teaching him all the elements, they gave him supreme power in that one element. Total control. Along with Plasma comes the ability to control gravity mildly. It is because the plasma comes from space. The little control he has of gravity can be what changes the tide of the battle.

Plasma clones: Raine makes clones of himself, made of raw plasma. They sometimes merely latch onto opponents to burn them.

Magarnama: A spell. Lets Raine defy gravity, and most laws of physics for a short period of time. It is useful when fighting in places like skyscrapers, or high up areas.

Summons:

When he became king, Raine gained the ability to be able to summon the creatures who represent Armaplex. Using them scarcely, he is not much of a master of them. Lately, he has faced extremely overwhelming opponents, and is forced to used them a lot more often.

Sigenfield- The Lanced Paradox, Sigenfield is a massive beast, walking on all fours. On Raine’s command, he will began to attack anything Raine asks him to. Wielding several lances, he must come in contact with his opponent to become affective. After he touches the blood of his prey, he can then hurt them by hurting himself, hence his name involving paradox. This can prove deadly, and almost immediate death is spelled out if this occurs.

Latona- The Mistress of Cure. She looks like a human, but really is a demon who seeks redemption by helping those that she tortured for oh so long. Latona floats above Raine, almost like Tinkerbelle does in Kingdom Hearts. She can heal him for a certain amount of time, by taking whatever wounds he has and making them her own. Once she loses to much blood, she disappears. Amazing defense, and terrible offense. Although, sometimes, neither of those matter if she is just doing her job for Raine.

Nidhogg: The Earthly Archer. A tribesman who is half man, half tiger. Attacking with his bow and arrow, he absorbs, and can change any element. Physical attacks are his only harm. When he sheds blood, he will flee, petrified. Easier said than done.

Ivaldi: The Infiltrating Enigma. She used to be a sneaky gun assassin, but met her demise. Re-incarnated to serve Armaplex, she becomes invisible, firing shots at whoever looks harmful. If she is somehow exposed, she will immediately dissapear, ashamed of what has become of herself. Otherwise, she stays and fights.

Biography: (Shortened Severely) Raine is different then a lot of the Omniversal-beings. He does not have a troubled past. Total darkness and suffering? No. All of the people he knows are dead? No. Of course, his life does has troubles, which is why he is on the battlefield in the first place. Where should we begin?

Raine was not born into royalty. He was born in a word called Armaplex, with a loving mother, father, and sister, Danielle. He was, what you would call, the bottom of the food chain. His life was normal until about the age of 5. His father had gone on a mercenary mission to simply get enough money to support the family. When he came back, he was the only one alive. It turns out, they got side tracked on the mission, and got lost in a cave. They found a stone tablet which read “Dark...Light...Water...Fire...Lightning...Earth.. Wind....Plasma...If these are the luxuries you seek, make yourselves worthy...”

They retrieved the stone tablet , but never finished the mission. On the way back, they realized that it taught the forbidden arts of Elementality. An artifact holding the power of one element each was inside of it. There were fights among the group. Eventually. They all took an element. Dark, Light, Water, Fire, Lighting, Earth and Wind for the seven mercenaries. They had a major fight to the death over jealousy and greed for wanting the tablet for their selves. But Plasma..

No body touched the Plasma artifact.

Raine’s dad came out the victor of the fight, not without injuries. He returned the tablet with all the elements in tact. He shunned the Plasma artifact, as the power seemed to ridiculous to use. Raine was only a child at the time, so he could not help in what was going to happen.

His father took the elements Light and Dark. His Mother took Fire and Water and Earth. His sister (who was seventeen at the time) took Lightning and Earth. They charged the kingdom . The kingdom that had oppressed them for so many years. Luckily, they were not alone. Almost everyone hated the monarch. Raine’s mother, father, and sister stormed the castle, and killed the king and queen. Eternal praise was the reward. They became the new royal family. Governing the people nicely, and giving extra attention to the poor, Armaplex became one of the most Tranquil worlds ever.

When Raine turned ten, his family tried to teach him all of the elements so he could become prince. He had no interest. All that he wanted was Plasma. It amazed him. It was the perfect element for him to use. Eventually, his family gave in. They let him use the plasma artifact, and he grow amazingly quickly in the element of Plasma. By age thirteen he could fend for himself and got a job as a mercenary. He did not care that he was of royalty, he would help anyone he could. Besides, he liked mercenary jobs.

One day, he was on a mission, and he eventually found himself in the cave where his father was that one fateful day. He found the stone tablet, now empty with no artifacts in it. He no longer needed the plasma artifact to perform Plasma spells, he was already fluent. It was like riding a bike. The plasma artifact taught him to use Plasma, but he could use it without it now. If someone teaches you to ride a bike, and they die, you still know how to ride a bike. He placed the artifact back in the stone tablet, merely for satisfaction of knowing he was a master of plasma. Suddenly, the tablet lit up.

It read, “Master of the most prestigious element...I commend you for returning the artifact you no longer have use of. For this I grant you eternal protection...”

Three daggers appeared . One came from the sky, one came from the ground, and one appeared from a white light in the shape of a cross. Axale, Tenrot, and Miaten. He took these daggers and slowly realized there amazing potential. He said “Thank you” to the tablet, ...before realizing it was an inanimate object.

A short time later, greed overcame Raine. He went back to the cave, and stole the tablet. He took it home...it was made of the most precious platinum metal. He forged it into a sickle, just as another self defense weapon. The tablet reacted strangely, almost like it was giving Raine a message. Like it didn’t mind. He slowly came to realize it honed the power of the tablet itself! He had control over all elements with this weapon. Plasma still reigned supreme over all others, though.

Unlike most other Omniversal-Beings, Raine’s parents and family was not murdered. His father died of old age when Raine was thirty. It was a great loss for Armaplex. Shortly after, his mother died. They said it was of a broken heart. Devastated by the tragic loss, but knowing his duties, he and Danielle became the king and queen of Armaplex. The world still stays peaceful, but other worlds have noted the loss of the former king and queen, and try to attack it. All attempts are futile, though, because Armaplex puts everyone, even the peasants, in the army. They are all glad to contribute to society, so there is no need to force them.

Raine now roams the Omniverse, traveling to several worlds. He mostly talks to other monarchs, either declaring peace, or demanding a halt of actions. He has left the kingdom to his sister, Danielle, for the time being. Raine has eventually found himself in the battlegrounds during these expeditions of traveling. Alerting his sister that he may not be back for a while, he now travels, looking for opponents, friends, rivals, and peace. He tries to make Armaplex a feared name, so people will not toy with them. Once he has made his impact on the Omniverse he will return home.

Personality: Just because Raine likes peace doesn’t mean he is not vicious. When not angered, he is determined, and charming. When there is an important thing to do, he blocks all social activity out and focus’ on finishing it. When angered, he unleashes his fury. He becomes arrogant, strong, and ruthless. Being a man of mixed personalities, most do not want to meet him in battle.

World: Armaplex

Theme song: “Your Sword versus My Dagger” - Silverstein.

Y

Yihazu

what are the teams? I know it can't be me and Jet_fire, it says in his bio that he hates me. SO is it me and Zetsumi or me and xXx.

by the way, don't call zetsumi ''zets''. he hates it.

Chris

Awards
Lol. It doesnt matter that his character hates you...I faced AoD and Demonic Angel and their characters hated eachother. I really wana fight on Zetsumi's team xD (And Zets is just shorter @_@)Its all part of being creative. A good RPer can make anything work.

Endgame

Zets is fine. Failing that, you may also call me 'Your Majesty', 'Supreme Overlord', or 'Master of all that is Evil and Unholy'.

And it's me & Jet Vs you two, srry for the confusion.

Chris

Awards
Eh...How about, Me and Jet vs you and Yihazu?

Edit: Alright, nevermind, Ill start us off with an opening in my next post.

Last edited:

Chris

Awards
It seems there is an absence of an arena...? Whatever...until someone makes one, there are no really important features right now other then a massive plane.

IC: A two versus two challenge.

Something Raine was not very fluent in. Albeit, he has taken on strong opponents in the past, what could a little more help on his side be bad for? Everything was silent...atom by atom, Raine teleported to the arena from where he was before. It seems he was the first to arrive. Looking around, the wind lifted his cloth of his mouth. It often did this, and he became used to it. Putting his hands on the delicate ruby chains of his sickle, Raine contemplated how tough his opponents might be.

Not being one to enjoy waiting, he turned sideways and closed his eyes. Everything felt serene...for now. Thrusting his hands outwards, several more atoms began to blink and form in odd shapes. Wherever his teammate was, he had just gave him a portal to travel through for a quicker trip. With that done, Raine looked around once more. Shooting out some plasma, and almost playing with it in his hand, he hurled it at the ground. He grabbed a dagger, and if only slighty, he stabbed his leg. Blood began to come out, yet it was minor.

"I may need that for later..."

Laughing to himself, Raine looked around. Almost sadisticly he thought of all the abilites at his disposal, and how many ways there were to kill an opponent. This chuckle lessened to a smirk, and the breeze swept past him once more. "It's time to get the show on the road, no?"

Endgame

"No. Not yet."

Raine no longer stood where he did before. He now stood atop a high precipice, a narrow table of land beneath which jagged claws of earth rose from the ground, the red colouring of the dirt duplicated in the stone itself. Amid the claws of stone, flames burned. This new place, it was some form of hellish world, a doomed planet in the final years of it's life. What entity would choose such a place to inhabit.

He recieved his answer sooner then he should have though, for behind him stood a robed and cloaked figure, hooded and draped in black cloth. All that was visible of him was the lower half of his face, which was twisted into a smile.

"I trust you know why you have been summoned here, to the world of Draie'nall? The others will arrive soon. My forces have left his place, for I have my expectations of the damage this battle will cause to the planet...indeed, I hope that the deaths of yourself and your partner will also serve to delude the rest of the galaxy that I am no longer in existance."

The figure spread his hands, indicating the plateau they stood on. It was roughly the size of a football field, walled in one direction by a solid cliff face, but in the other three only by sheer drops to the rock claws below.

"This is the Altar of Aldar Skall, the primarch of the race that once inhabited this world. It also makes a fitting place for our final showdown, and the destruction of this world, seeing as I killed Aldar on this very spot and began this worlds destruction one year ago. Beware..." He said with a wry grin: "The rocks are somewhat sharp"

Y

Yihazu

As Shane traveled through the vast reachs of space and time, he felt a sudden force, pulling, if not calling him, towards a planet, half dead, if a planet could be, and landed. He had not yet realised why he had been called here, but he knew he would soon find out. Shane started to the out side of his landing site, a high cliff, overlooking a depth that seemed like the entrance to hell. Though, not to his knowlegde, it soon would be for a few more devilish souls.

"So this is where it begins." Shane said to himself, look at the sharp pinicales of stone around the edges of the great land below him.

Shane took a closer look at the plateau below him. There stood two figure's, facing each other, neither moving. Shane looked at the large slab. it was large, but not large enough for his liking, one slip and he could be going down a lot early then expected. Though it didn't matter to him. Death would be the least of his worries. He would soon be in hell, one way or another. Shane took another look at two men standing down on the slab. He was sure that they were sure to fight, but would they notice him before they started? That was a question only the others could answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back