• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

one winged angel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DispairBringer

oh ive goten it b4, after u beat the game u need to talk to the moogles and buy the most expensive card pack for attack cards IF ur lucky u'll get it same goes for diamond dust and Ultima Wep it takes a while to get them since they r the rarest cards in the game AFTER Mega-Lixers lol

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
oh ive goteen it b4 after u beat the game u need to talk to the moogles and buy the most expensive card pack for attack cards IF ur lucky ull get it same goes for diamond dust and u wont get it untill uve beaten the game
really?:huh: I got to try it!*goes and gets the game*

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
yeah there is one it's in twlight town after you beat marluxia, but im not sure if its the 1st or second time you fight marluxia, alsom im not sure where it is, probally in a calm bounty room or in a key to rewards room

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
This is what i found
.::One-Winged Angel::.
Obtained Twilight Town after defeating Marluxia
Strike C Thrust: C
Combo Finish *
Swing Speed A
Element Fire
Break Recovery C
Required CP C
Description A special attack card with fire-based attacks. Exceptional combo finish.

Sexy Angel
I hate OWA card.... i could only use it against element free heartless.... and i couldnt use it on Axel. :glare:

But over all, its still a good card to have. =)

Black Amaranth

One Wined Angel, Diamond Dust, and Ultima are all special cards you can get. After playing Riku's story all the way through, go back to Sora's and use Moogle shop card and Bounty room cards until you have all of them.

You can also get Lexaeus and Ansem enemy cards this way. ^_^ And trust me, you want the Lexaeus card.

KHKoopa

Yes there is. Its in twilight town after you beat the game on that file go back to twilight town open tons of treasure or Moogle rooms and eventualy you will get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back