• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One theory to rule them all.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Actally, I dont believe that whole Darkside/Lightside of the worlds thing. That was only stated after Xaldin(Forum Member) how she wondered about how the bottle got to that dark beach. I think its possible but, it seems too much more harder to understand.

lv_kh0720

But I heard the dark/light thing was mentioned before...undirectly I think...

YOU BROUGHT OUT THAT CHASER THEORY HEY EVERYBODY READ THAT COZ THAT'S NEW AND IMPROVED (coz I'm bored of the previous theories)

about the lost two, that's just a theory, and it's still quite...quite...well we'll know the truth in the future

Shorn91

Yeah, thanks everybody for compliments and suggestions. The Lost Two was really my weakest point, it was really the only thing that got me totally stumped. A Sora/Kairi relationship was all I could think of.

Also, where did it say Traverse Town and Hollow Bastion were in between worlds? AR's from KH1?

And BTW, when I said realm of nothing, nothing was synonymous with Twilight.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Shorn91 said:
Yeah, thanks everybody for compliments and suggestions. The Lost Two was really my weakest point, it was really the only thing that got me totally stumped. A Sora/Kairi relationship was all I could think of.

Also, where did it say Traverse Town and Hollow Bastion were in between worlds? AR's from KH1?

And BTW, when I said realm of nothing, nothing was synonymous with Twilight.

My friend has been fighting in the world of darkness for all this time.
I believe that he most likely entered the world of darkness through "Traverse
Town".
You can only enter the world of darkness through the dark corridor and you can only access the dark corridor through an inbetween world
Worlds in-between are truly unstable, where the Dark Corridor frequently opens
up.
When a world disappears, drifters seem to pass through the Dark Corridor from
their lost worlds.
Doubtlessly, Sora passed through the Dark Corridor when he first arrived at
Traverse Town.

and in the reports DiZ says he was thrown into the world of nothing ness through radiant garden and he says Mickey entered the dark corridor from radiant garden.

lv_kh0720

So far we've just known six inbetween worlds...Traverse Town, Castle Oblivion, Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town, Destiny Islands, and TWTNW if you say so.

But is Castle Oblivion a world? Well you can say that. And what about the End of the World in KH1, but guess that world dissapeared after Sora beat the fake Ansem up.

Maybe we'll know more inbetween worlds in the future?

Me personly think that Twilight Town is in the realm that is inbetween the darkness realm and light realm period. I will just say that Twilight Town is in the realm inbetween. Or I would just say Twilight's realm.
what about the other worlds? Like the inbetween and the non-inbetween worlds?
Does "inbetween worlds" mean that the worlds are all in realm inbetween, or just the Twilight Town only?

Shorn91

Thanks for getting that info for me, Riku. That was really helpful. ^_^

LV, if the information that Riku said is accurate, then Traverse Town is an in between world, as is Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town, and TWTNW.

We can't really determine what Castle Oblivion was unless we knew what world that grassy plain place was in.

And I really refuse to believe that Destiny Islands is an in between world. I believe I read somewhere that darkness doesn't have to use the dark corridor to access world, they can go through the hearts of the world. And since Ansem showed up at the secret place, and that was the heart of the world, I'm assuming that Destiny Islands was in the realm of light. Otherwise, he could have appeared anywhere using the dark corridor.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
excellent in detail, I'm either to tired to argue or throughly impressed. Although, I'm stil sticking to the theory of 2 girl knights and one guy. (well, the 3rd knight walks very femenine-ish) and hm....birth by sleep....could the world have been born from a dream? that's all I'll contribute. And Chasers as keyblade creators. an excellent new concept. although I mostly hate kh3 theories, I like this one. kudos.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Shorn91 said:
Thanks for getting that info for me, Riku. That was really helpful. ^_^

LV, if the information that Riku said is accurate, then Traverse Town is an in between world, as is Hollow Bastion, Twilight Town, and TWTNW.

We can't really determine what Castle Oblivion was unless we knew what world that grassy plain place was in.
Actually Ansem says Castle Oblvion is an inbetween world.
In order to search for the purpose behind this organization, I've decided to head to the place where six of them have gathered. Rising up over the edge of the World In-Between, the "Castle Oblivion".

And I really refuse to believe that Destiny Islands is an in between world. I believe I read somewhere that darkness doesn't have to use the dark corridor to access world, they can go through the hearts of the world. And since Ansem showed up at the secret place, and that was the heart of the world, I'm assuming that Destiny Islands was in the realm of light. Otherwise, he could have appeared anywhere using the dark corridor.
Ansem was basically a heartless so he could just travel from world to world like a normal heartless could. But both Riku and Sora accessed the dark corridor from Destiny Islands the day it was destroyed, Riku appeared in Hollow Bastion and Sora appeared in Traverse Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back